Lil wayne going away party!

well you guys though we were gonna get a break form his music..i guess not =(

i heard he recorded 9 music videos and has some tracks that cash money is going to be dropping while hes in jail... :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

2001 Black Monte Carlo SS chrome 20''

(1) Alpine i-9881 deck-ipod-

(2) DC lvl 4XL 18''s-Walled-

(1) DAT Hellfire - 2500.1-fused-

(1) D3400 XS Power battery-fused-

(2) CDT 6.5 comp

(X) pioneer 6x9 set

(1) RF T-400.4

(1) DC POWER ALT INSTALLED BY ROB FTW,Big3

(1) Viper 5901 Alarm + killer yorkies and chihuahas

[EdgarCervantes] 4:31 pm: im in my room and out of nowere i hear bass im like oh shit sombody has

bass in this city, i look out the window and its my mom bumping Gorilla Zoe

well you guys though we were gonna get a break form his music..i guess not =(

i heard he recorded 9 music videos and has some tracks that cash money is going to be dropping while hes in jail... :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

Bet you all of them have the lyrics girl or shawty(sp?), and that at least 7 or the 9 vids will have autotune.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Why do so many people here hate his music?lol.

its not good music. And with me growing up in the early to mid 90's, I know good music. Until he drops a 'classic' album, Im a be meh on everything he does

2003 CHEVY TRAILBLAZER

AKA The Batmobile

Pioneer 6000UB

Sundown SAZ-3000D

2 Audio Q HDC3's

40' of 1/0 Gauge

2 Big Rear Batteries

A 38 HZ Box

KICK ASS!

Wayne isn't even going to prison til March 2nd now b/c he needs to finish up some dental surgeries

true, true they gave him a month to hit up the dentis take the "bling" out

im sure that you all know about his 1 year sentence

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/vide...XOvlYIu310Y7lX9

:drunk: :yahoo::drinks::clapping: :hairtrick:

maybe they will stop playin his annoying ass music for a while too...
lil waynes gay anyways jail might do him good, help him come out
FINALLY he's gone

haha! this is so awesome! i didnt know there were other people out there that i could share this hate of lil wayne with. you guys are making me proud right now. i made one of those stupid "can this bagel get more fans than lil wayne" fan pages on facebook because bagels are much more useful than he is.

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

true, true they gave him a month to hit up the dentis take the "bling" out

Its not like he is gonna be in general population anyway, he will have is own cell outfitted with all the luxury's from home. Think of the guy in prison from the movie Cradle 2 the Grave.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

i hate that he with his father along with jim jones claim gang affliation when its not real!!!

Lil wayne used to wear all different color rags back in the day... money dont make you welcome to use affliliatons or hope to get protection from it. plus the send the wrong messages like killin and stuff when they dont want that heat. lyrics are pretty good tho

dipset and birdman and lil wayne major fails

1998 Monte Carlo Z34

Stock HU but have replacement

Stock Highs

Stock Electrical

BTL 18 sitting naked

AP1500D

^^^ i though birdman wasnt his real father more like a menor or somehting else....?

He is Waynes Suga Daddy.

This is the best Youtube page for people you hate Lil Wayne, it is actually really funny.

http://www.youtube.com/user/officialfucklilwayne

This vid made me LOL alot.

Waynes Fanbase LAWLZ.

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Finally, He is the worst rapper alive. All he does is mumble and say shawty, how do people find this to be music. He isn't original and his lyrics suck, any rapper with lip piercings needs to be put in jail; He tries way to hard to appeal to every person. I am sooooo happy that he will be gone for a few months.

4 18's, low power and lots of gay fur.

Team gg

Team DOA

My Videos :)

Archived