How many batterys do i need?

COPIED FROM THIS THREAD

each battery you add needs about 10 amps extra just to float it. the issue comes in where you drain that battery down (too much draw, not enough amps from alt) and the alt works double hard to charge both batteries and play the system and keep the car working.

H.O. alt FIRST

batteries SECOND

caps if you compete in sq and need to smooth out some ripples, otherwise their useless

The Raytard himself says H/O alt first, batts second. Your sig says you needz an alt. Get on that shit.

I've seen peeps on here do 2K watts with an H/O alt and 2 batts (one under the hood, one in back). I'm not 100% sure what the best thing to do it. I'll wait for the experts on this one.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

COPIED FROM THIS THREAD

The Raytard himself says H/O alt first, batts second. Your sig says you needz an alt. Get on that shit.

I've seen peeps on here do 2K watts with an H/O alt and 2 batts (one under the hood, one in back). I'm not 100% sure what the best thing to do it. I'll wait for the experts on this one.

ok and umm whats H/O alternater

Introduce a no fat chicks in the whip rule.

Im gonna have tech force make up a sign that says that and put it on my car lol

ok and umm whats H/O alternater

HO= High Output

TDHRIP_zps8bedfde5.jpg

06 Impala SS
Kenwood Excelon DDX593

Ampere Audio 150.4

Ampere Audio 5K
1 XS D4700 (front)
Mechman 320a Alt. w/ Big 3

Lots of Second Skin Damplifier

Under Construction for 2017

How many batteries you need totally depends on the size, type and manufacturer of the battery. I run 1500 watts off of one XS power D3400 and a 270 amp MechMan alt with virtually no voltage drop.

How many batteries you need totally depends on the size, type and manufacturer of the battery. I run 1500 watts off of one XS power D3400 and a 270 amp MechMan alt with virtually no voltage drop.

hey is there any deals you have on 1999 ford explorer alternaters

COPIED FROM THIS THREAD

I wouldnt listen to that because its not accurate.

Not every battery need 10A to charge.

It depends on battery charge level, battery size, and battery type, and manufacturing quality.

XS Power batts are AGM batteries and have a much lower ESR than wet cell batteries, this makes them easier to charge.

I recommend first choosing your amplifiers, then choosing the proper battery setup to power those amps, then choose an alternator capable of charging those batts properly.

Ed Lester

ShowtimeSPL Host

Showtime Electronics Video Marketing

My old Build Log
http://www.stevemead...08/#entry511451

http://www.youtube.com/showtimespl

TeamDeadlyHertz-HHREd.png

5 time dB Drag Finalist
Last ride 2007 HHR, current dB 153.5 and bass race 149.4 dB. 153.0 dB on music

New Ride, 2008 HHR SS. Build under way.
Loudest score ever = 171dB
2009 dB Drag Racing, North American Points Champion

I wouldnt listen to that because its not accurate.

Not every battery need 10A to charge.

It depends on battery charge level, battery size, and battery type, and manufacturing quality.

XS Power batts are AGM batteries and have a much lower ESR than wet cell batteries, this makes them easier to charge.

I recommend first choosing your amplifiers, then choosing the proper battery setup to power those amps, then choose an alternator capable of charging those batts properly.

ok im pming Mech man to see if they can get me a deal right now and im thinking of going with a optama red top or yellow top batt

Edited by czman30