Sonic Electronix

HELP ME TALK HIM OUT OF IT!!

Alright so I got a guy that is just dying to have some bass.All he wants to do for subs is Kicker gear.I think there is much better stuff out there for the money and I would like for him to run with something like DC, Fi, Ascendant, DD, Sundown, AudioQue, etc. etc. He wanted (2) CVX 15s that I could get him for $329. He doesn't want to spend over $500, I know that for sure, and would prefer to stick around $400 for just the SUBS.I was thinking some DC Level 3 15s would pound, but I want to make sure they would be louder than the CVXs.I know DC rates their subs rather conservatively.What do ya'll think?Recommendations? Input?

Setup will be going in a 2004 Chevy Tahoe and amp will be chosen after the subs are picked.

Nothing wrong with Kicker setup. If his first setup sound systems then o.k. If he doesn't want to spend over $500 then i would just go for one 15" dc audio sub level 3 and a under-rated amp.

the only thing i would honestly tell him, if he blows them, and its past the warranty period, he cant get them replaced or reconed, so they are just a paper weight, where as DCs can be reconed

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Archived