tejcurrent Posted February 18, 2010 Author Report Posted February 18, 2010 The subs aren't moving a whole lot, maybe 1/2" peak to peak at the most. That's still below tuning too, above and at tuning maybe 1/4 inch peak to peak. Thanks, no #s yet, I still have some tuning to do. There's no termlab in the area, I probably wont get numbers till I get the alts in, or I buy my own meter. Whichever happens first. I can say it's louder than the 2 18s, so I'll say over 150. That's as close as the ear-o-meter can get me lol. I have the CD with white girl, but it's not on my ipod for some reason. I'll have to find that. The song in the 2nd vid is the 1st track off Thug Motivation 102. tejcurrent XS Power T3
kryptonite Posted February 18, 2010 Report Posted February 18, 2010 sounds killer man! DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGERCurrently Own 4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option 2 - DC 5k lvl 4 motor lvl 2 motor On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said: this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.
MileSwimmer4444 Posted February 18, 2010 Report Posted February 18, 2010 Small bag trick -no tuning Flex While driving so short, but the dash is moving a lot. No tuning or anything, just hooked the amp up and made sure it was working. It's louder than the 2 18" BTLs on 2 ohms. I'm really happy with the factory alternator keeping things around 13v. My overall impression of the subs: these things are worth every penny. I listen to a lot of rock/metal and on the way home Devildriver was sounding great. Nice crisp drums without much 'bassy' sound. Not an SQ sub, but I was told "it sounds much better than your last few setups" by more than one. That's not broken in with like 1/2 hour play time, so there's a lot more tuning and electrical work to go. doesnt devildriver always sound great?! haha. love it man...looks loud already. 4 - 15 Sundown Z v.2 @ 35Hz 2 - AP3000D 2 - RF Power Punch 6.5 Comps 2 - RF Power Power 1 - Kinetic KHC2000 3 - Kinetic KHC2400 Iraggi 300A Knu Wiring
noiseycricket Posted February 18, 2010 Report Posted February 18, 2010 find your peak and im willing to bet 152.2 4 I.A. Warden 15s 8 I.A. 20.1s 2010 140.0-149.9 Bass Race Points Champ/Over all champ 2010 140.0-149.9 Bass Race S.C. Regional Champ 2010 FL Regional Middle Weight Champ 2010 INAC Middle Weight Bass Boxing Champ
Twistedchild420 Posted February 18, 2010 Report Posted February 18, 2010 I masturbate nightly at the idea of this build! Looking fan-fucking-tastic! My POS Bass machine-2003 Hyundai Santa Fe on some shitty 22'sBed Liner Paint Job-Pioneer AVH 3200DVD4 DAD BD series 15's in a 4th Order (Bassheads ENT Design)4 Arc Audio XDI2000.1 for the woofers6 Cadence CVL68MBX 6.5's-Cadence CVL88MBX 8's-6 Cadence XT20 Supertweeters2 Arc Audio KS300.4's for mids and tweets1 Arc Audio ALD 10v Line DriverAll Audiotechnix Power wire1 DC Power 270XP High Output Alternator1 XS Power D3400 up front....6 XS Power D3100's in the rearAir Lift 1000 Bags in rear to help with suspensionIf your still reading this GFY.......
tejcurrent Posted February 20, 2010 Author Report Posted February 20, 2010 If this was in my old Yukon, or I had the sunroof fixed I'd bet my next child on a 152.x + sealed. Since I know this vehicle has metered crappy since messing up the sunroof I'm just going to say it sounds much much like 152 on a burp (from my past setups that have metered 152). I'm formatting pics/vids as we speak. I also clamped the amp today, I won't give specifics because people bust my balls on not setting things with an o-scope (there isn't one in 1.5-2 hours from here). Basically my rise goes from 2.7ish to around 12 from 30-46hz. I stopped metering at 46hz. No wonder my voltage doesn't drop much below 13 at idle, it's not really pulling much power lol. Basically from 32-42hz it was around 2000 watts total. That really makes me want to drop this thing down to 1 ohm now, but I will wait till my alts come in next week Pics/vids in just a bit. tejcurrent XS Power T3
tejcurrent Posted February 20, 2010 Author Report Posted February 20, 2010 I masturbate nightly at the idea of this build! Looking fan-fucking-tastic! Thanks! Last pic of the install. With that much wire coming out of the amp, to the 'distro', then to the battery, there's just no way to make it look much better in such a small area. I don't really want to post how I secured things online. I want it to take time for a would-be thief to pull something out My brother is angry because his knife got about 4 inches from the sub while he was looking at it. It magnetized his knife from that distance in a matter of seconds. An excursion vid. Blowing some paper around. tejcurrent XS Power T3
Jcoleman134 Posted February 20, 2010 Report Posted February 20, 2010 hell yeah this builds bad ass good shit man
Drek75633 Posted February 22, 2010 Report Posted February 22, 2010 glad to see you in action bro. Hope your lovin the Wardens. Nothin but performance outta them. FTW 2004 Mustang 3 18s 6 crossfire bmf 1700s strapped @ .5 161.2 db Daily driver 159.4 @ 45 hz 158.7 @ 35 hz 154.4 @ 25 hz Team Hz Addiction http://www.youtube.com/Drek75633
tejcurrent Posted February 22, 2010 Author Report Posted February 22, 2010 Alternators arrived today! These things are sexy. I owned a quad bracket and 3 380s by Iraggi between 1-2 years ago. I changed things around, then realized I still really want to be in car audio. Because things didn't work out like expected the first time around Iraggi went out of his way to help me get these, and did an absolutely awesome job on them. I haven't hooked them up to test yet, but they exceeded my expectations visually. They look even better in person than online. 4 220a alts. I have low idle speed so around 150-180 idle. Give or take 600-700 idle, over 1000 amps peak. I'm all about the idle amperage. I'm not sure when I'll have them hooked up, I'll probably put one in and clamp it tejcurrent XS Power T3
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.