DylanH Posted February 11, 2010 Report Posted February 11, 2010 Can I has that? Lol!!!! Whatever floats your boat man http://www.youtube.c...er/SmallTownSPL 2002 Chevy Blazer Substage: Shhh, its a secret Mids and Highs: Stock-Going to change soon Amp:MTX 92001 Wire:1/0 Welding cable Electrical:Stock http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1 I hope she was meaning that to you. Any who.... You dont say you wanna have dinner in the first damn post. talk to her first. I say find out if the status was torwards you.. Here try this... "Hey hows it going ( notice smiley face makes everything better ) I saw your status. "You are far from usual".... So is my dick... Wanna Fuck tommorow???" Or send her message saying "hey" she replies back "hey" when this happens reply Wanna fuck (INSERT ADDRESS HERE) Quote of the SPL Creed ; back in the day my girlfriend gave me a choice between her and my love for car audio, I told that bitch I've made harder decisions at the Coke machine.
chrispy Posted February 11, 2010 Report Posted February 11, 2010 whaaaaaaaat oh hell naw i kno u aint just do that. aw hell naaaw no u didnt my system 2 12" diamond d3 subs Kenwood 500 watt class d mono amp On 4/14/2010 at 5:40 PM, Boon said: Waaaaaa my system has a minor issue that I can't figure out so I'm gonna quit audio. Fucking weak man.
raytard Posted February 11, 2010 Report Posted February 11, 2010 Hey man I got the chick for you. She goes 5'11 and weighs roughly 475. She is pending release in 2020 for sex abuse. (She got caught nailing a 13 year old).I'll give ya her inmate info damn thats alotta woman she should be a hooker when she gets out. I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers. Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now) Team DC
Maxim Posted February 11, 2010 Report Posted February 11, 2010 damnthats alotta woman she should be a hooker when she gets out. I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers. Epic quote is epic. Thanks for the sig quote! NOTE: Was shortened in my sig to save space. I saved the best part anyways wtf is lolcats? I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers. I was hoping for 150 . I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt
BulletInjection Posted February 11, 2010 Report Posted February 11, 2010 Hey man I got the chick for you. She goes 5'11 and weighs roughly 475. She is pending release in 2020 for sex abuse. (She got caught nailing a 13 year old).I'll give ya her inmate info she should be a hooker when she gets out. I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers. oh how epic My build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...8920&st=100 http://www.youtube.com/Bulletinjection
raytard Posted February 11, 2010 Report Posted February 11, 2010 lol glad i brought some smiles to smd tonight Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now) Team DC
slugdub Posted February 11, 2010 Report Posted February 11, 2010 Hey man I got the chick for you. She goes 5'11 and weighs roughly 475. She is pending release in 2020 for sex abuse. (She got caught nailing a 13 year old).I'll give ya her inmate info Possible responses: Hey man, I asked for a mountain girl... not a GIRL MOUNTAIN! (queue hendrix "I'm standin next to a mountain") Wow, I've heard of "hang 10" but never hang 475!
Eric B Posted February 11, 2010 Report Posted February 11, 2010 ya never get bored with fat chicks... 2007 Chevy HHR LT UNDER CONSTRUCTION 1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals 3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals
Gutta Trash Posted February 11, 2010 Author Report Posted February 11, 2010 :: I have yet to receive any emails from ladies with pics of their subs and amp I guess I am just expecting to much out of a relationship On 4/20/2010 at 10:06 PM, 'cc_audio' said: Guys are just like girls, once you've had 18 inches you don't go back. 2004 GMC Yukon XL Pioneer AVH-X4700BS 13 band EQ Sub Amp- (2) PPI 5000BD.1 (2) Re SXX 15's 8 cu. ft. box tuned to 32 Hz (4) 6.5 Bose Mids (2) 1" Bose Tweets (2) 1.5" Bose Tweets (1) JY 80 AH w/ new JY busses (1) Duracell 750 up front Apex Alternators 270 A.C. Delco 160 alternato
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.