Gutta Trash Posted February 10, 2010 Report Posted February 10, 2010 I am currently looking for a woman. I am a single man who enjoys the simple things in life, good music ,good whiskey, and hard bass. The woman I am looking for needs to have a great deal of knowledge on cooking ,must clean well, and needs to have a system that comprises of no less than 4 15's 4 6" comps, an amp capable of pushing the subs correctly and a good multimedia head unit. you can email me with any responses but please send pics of subs and amp :tease: On 4/20/2010 at 10:06 PM, 'cc_audio' said: Guys are just like girls, once you've had 18 inches you don't go back. 2004 GMC Yukon XL Pioneer AVH-X4700BS 13 band EQ Sub Amp- (2) PPI 5000BD.1 (2) Re SXX 15's 8 cu. ft. box tuned to 32 Hz (4) 6.5 Bose Mids (2) 1" Bose Tweets (2) 1.5" Bose Tweets (1) JY 80 AH w/ new JY busses (1) Duracell 750 up front Apex Alternators 270 A.C. Delco 160 alternato
Nova Posted February 10, 2010 Report Posted February 10, 2010 :huh: :huh: stop making sense you'll kill the argument. Earth, you feel me? You aren't loud enough to be felt.
JEMT8 Posted February 10, 2010 Report Posted February 10, 2010 Good luck. formerly known as Jaylor Swift
wL<3bass Posted February 10, 2010 Report Posted February 10, 2010 If this is spam this is the best spam I have ever read. LOL Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4 Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2" Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400 Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube) Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors) Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex My YouTube Videos My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build My "Seamless" Looking Box Build My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer) My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer) My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk My feedback/references...
Godsmack Posted February 10, 2010 Report Posted February 10, 2010 Hey man I got the chick for you. She goes 5'11 and weighs roughly 475. She is pending release in 2020 for sex abuse. (She got caught nailing a 13 year old). I'll give ya her inmate info "No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country." George Patton
Gutta Trash Posted February 10, 2010 Author Report Posted February 10, 2010 Hey man I got the chick for you. She goes 5'11 and weighs roughly 475. She is pending release in 2020 for sex abuse. (She got caught nailing a 13 year old).I'll give ya her inmate info Does she have the subs?...lol not spamming just bored as hell I thought yall might get a laugh out of it On 4/20/2010 at 10:06 PM, 'cc_audio' said: Guys are just like girls, once you've had 18 inches you don't go back. 2004 GMC Yukon XL Pioneer AVH-X4700BS 13 band EQ Sub Amp- (2) PPI 5000BD.1 (2) Re SXX 15's 8 cu. ft. box tuned to 32 Hz (4) 6.5 Bose Mids (2) 1" Bose Tweets (2) 1.5" Bose Tweets (1) JY 80 AH w/ new JY busses (1) Duracell 750 up front Apex Alternators 270 A.C. Delco 160 alternato
joni13 Posted February 10, 2010 Report Posted February 10, 2010 Hey man I got the chick for you. She goes 5'11 and weighs roughly 475. She is pending release in 2020 for sex abuse. (She got caught nailing a 13 year old).I'll give ya her inmate info :01nocomment8so: RIP The 03 prix! New Ride 2003 Chevy Tahoe Z71 4 DC LVL 4 18s (2 currently installed) 2 DC PAI.2000 (1 currently installed) 1 DC PAI-120.4
k3n12ock Posted February 10, 2010 Report Posted February 10, 2010 Hey man I got the chick for you. She goes 5'11 and weighs roughly 475. She is pending release in 2020 for sex abuse. (She got caught nailing a 13 year old).I'll give ya her inmate info Can I has that? 05 xB - (2) EVIL 18s - (2) BC3500s - NO WALL Channel 1: http://www.youtube.com/k3n12ock Channel 2: http://www.youtube.com/MrK3n12ock2
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.