AQ2200D or BXi2610D or AP3000D

jesterjames

Which Amp  

56 members have voted

1. 1. What amp would you buy

• AQ2200D
    • BXi2610D
    • Audiopipe 3000D

well sure i got the bxi line too i have teh 1606 my friend has the 2610 great amp dont get me wrong but from what i ve read and from waht ive been told is that the bxi lind does not make rated power unless you have a steady 14.4 voltage.at 14.4 voltage.

of course it doesnt

all amps are this way

just because some companies call a 3k watt amp a 2.5k amp doesnt mean everyone has to.

but good lookin out guessing voltage drop will be existent in this case

i would pick the Hifonics simply for price. theyll do the same power

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

All right i've done a little bit more reading

IF you plan on getttin the new series like the 2610 then it'll make closer rated power the older ones like the 06 through 08 didnt do rated power but the newer ones are a lil built better

but which ever one you'll get either the hifonics or audioque im sure you wont be disappointed like i said i have the 1606 i may be running 800 watts to the subs cause of a 2 ohm load but damn is it beating.

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

Hifonics baby :clapping: for the price, I couldnt beat it.........$1000 for what is listed below in sig, all 4 amps. e-bay.

06 2500hd, 6.0L, 4l80e, 4wd, (muah work truck)

7" BDS HC lift kit

(5) 37x13.5R18 Toyo Open Country M/Ts

(5) 18x10 Moto Metal MO962

tablet in lieu of deck

blue tooth interconnect to soundstream eq (for volume control and bass control)

4 Alpine type r 10's

6 cubes net, 80sqin's port, tuned to 33hz

2 brutus brx5000.5's

2 pairs 3" polk audio for a pillars

4 pairs polk audio 6.5 comps

1 pair 8" polk audio for mids

2 xspower d3400 batteries

.....learning alot from meade and his circle of some of the baddest installers ive seen- thanks guys, for not being so cocky and posting the way it should be done!

P.S. Thanks Steve....for the demo!!!! loud as fauk!

Can someone confirm if the AQ2200D 2009/2010 model has the same board as a BXi2610D?

I dont expect rated out of the hifonics, however it does have 50amps more of fusing, my electrical is a joke and should be laughed at. The Amp will be seeing 2 Ohms to begin with, and once i decide what route i want to go with subs in the future i will be wiring down to 1 OHM, at which point my electrical will be getting upgraded. For now though 2 batts and an 80amp alternator will have to do. I fully understand it takes power to make power so im not going to be bitching when the amp doesnt put out rated on my joke of electrical. I will also make sure that the voltage wont be dropping below 11.5-12.5

Ive considered the AP3000D but to be honest the size of it is kind of a turn off, i am however adding it to the poll to see what people think

Pioneer 500UB

1 LVL4 15" 4.3cubes tuned to 35HZ

BXi1606D

1/0

Red top in back

JBL 5 1/4's front

Infinity Kappa 6 1/2's rear

145.7 Legal on music New Audio Control

all are good amps for the money, and all are rated at 14.4 volts. so i guess all won't do rated if it falls below 14 volts, not just the Hifonics

i love this sh--t man 1966 Ford Fairlane Pioneer prs 80, the big three, with 2 big azz agm batts, dual 270/200 amp alts , two 8'' mids and tweets in the kick( PPI phantom 600.2). two 10''s and tweets in the doors, two 10'' mids and tweets in the rear decK ( Lanar opti 500x2). 2 C2 Audio Threatcon 4 12s on a Crunch GP3000d. No crossover .

i will never run hifonics again, ever

they get hot

dont like low ohms daily

they spend more money on makin them light up blue than makin a better amp

the bxi line still looks very cheap

audiopipe is cool and all but its f'n huge...

so AQ it is again, DJ is the man and has a great product, plus if u want to upgrade u can strap 2 2200ds without needing a maxxlink

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

lol

i love this sh--t man 1966 Ford Fairlane Pioneer prs 80, the big three, with 2 big azz agm batts, dual 270/200 amp alts , two 8'' mids and tweets in the kick( PPI phantom 600.2). two 10''s and tweets in the doors, two 10'' mids and tweets in the rear decK ( Lanar opti 500x2). 2 C2 Audio Threatcon 4 12s on a Crunch GP3000d. No crossover .

well sure i got the bxi line too i have teh 1606 my friend has the 2610 great amp dont get me wrong but from what i ve read and from waht ive been told is that the bxi lind does not make rated power unless you have a steady 14.4 voltage.at 14.4 voltage.

do rms formula:

number of fuses added together times 14.4V times efficency of amp class

class a/b: 50-60%

class d: 80-90%

new brz brutus amps are now CEA rated

1998 Monte Carlo Z34

Stock HU but have replacement

Stock Highs

Stock Electrical

BTL 18 sitting naked

AP1500D

Can someone confirm if the AQ2200D 2009/2010 model has the same board as a BXi2610D?

I dont expect rated out of the hifonics, however it does have 50amps more of fusing, my electrical is a joke and should be laughed at. The Amp will be seeing 2 Ohms to begin with, and once i decide what route i want to go with subs in the future i will be wiring down to 1 OHM, at which point my electrical will be getting upgraded. For now though 2 batts and an 80amp alternator will have to do. I fully understand it takes power to make power so im not going to be bitching when the amp doesnt put out rated on my joke of electrical. I will also make sure that the voltage wont be dropping below 11.5-12.5

Ive considered the AP3000D but to be honest the size of it is kind of a turn off, i am however adding it to the poll to see what people think

well i havent dealt with an audioque, but from this statement, i can tell you right now to NOT get the hifonics. it will do exactly what my bxi 2608 did... poof =[

Archived