Dam those Cops!

In CA reckless is no less than $145 and no more than $1k

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Depending on how the judge is feeling that day will determine the outcome of how much you are gonna have to pay. If it's possible and your first offense request to take a driving class, that ALWAYS helps. Honestly you should not be going those speeds anywhere other then a track anyway. Regardless if there are no cars or not on the road.

The Setup

2009 Volkswagen Jetta

2 Alpine SWR-1222D's in 2 seperate boxes tuned to 33hz

1 Kicker ZX1001.1

Stock 140A Alt

Stock speakers

Maybe you shouldn't be doing 90 in a 45, that's reckless driving by any means, good luck with court

Car

1996 Sable LS

8,000K Bi-Xenon HID's

Pioneer Premier DEX-P1R

Diamond Audio D351, Diamond Audio D362i, Diamond D3TAK off Kicker ZX200.4

Custom 15" 13w7 motor, 3.5" aluminum coils dual 1 ohm off NV-AM25001

Dynamat Dynaliner Second Skin Damplifier Pro

Stock 130A Alternator

My Build

Truck

1995 Ford F-150 Flareside XLT

10,000K Bi-Xenon HID's, 15,000K Bi-Xenon HID's

Kicker KS6502, KS400 off Pioneer Premier PRS-D4100F

Truck Build

Ref(s) Rogers, Jared, Mikesmith0890, Twigz, DHFHades, BASS14, Solo_X18, mrafrica, camino_1to3, kickerassman

[speakerman9000] 5:43 pm: if sony sucks so bad how come my amps still work when i had 3 12s on it

[capalass23] 11:27 pm: wow u grand man poopin out babys like hto cakes

[KevinniveK] can u have sex later please hes helping me

People who drive 90 in a 45 should not be driving at all.

Anyways, if you go over 90 on the freeway, don't you lose your license for a few years?

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

Cali is crazy. I remember when I was visiting san jose, the flow of traffic was 20+ speedlimit on the freeways.

Here in Oregon, people either drive +/- 5 to 7 MPH for normal flow of traffic on freeways.

I see so many cops on the freeway pulling over people that drive 8+ speedlimit it's rediculus.

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

so u decided to speed, you got the ticket you need to live up to the consequences dont ask us! we aint the judge, your going to get yours regardless i got 3 speeding tickets in less then a year soooo ya good luck with that(SAID THE DRUNK GUY)

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Back doesn't say anything about the fine. Just looked on saccourt.ca.gov and $328... I don't think they'll tackle you down like a murder but if 100+ will be a different story.

i actually had a friend have it happen to him. But they also thought he was running. lol

He was doin just about 90 in a 60. HEFTY fine, and almost arrested.

He laughed about it because he really did not see the cop lol

just remember, there are no smart people in the world, only some less retarded than others

wow shes hot too who is she? kim petras? wheres that from...i'd buss that open

Bone stock 2015 Genesis Sedan

RIP Civic :(

sundown_audio_logo-1-1.jpg

for doing 20 over i paid 200 in ny... for doing 84 over i didnt get pulled over till the next day... yes 84 over... i was doing 144 in a 60.. (airport measured mile 4 times in a row lol so its a 4 mile stretch that is perfect for running.. but during certain times of the day has cops all over it it just has a litttle curve in it

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)
</div>

for doing 20 over i paid 200 in ny... for doing 84 over i didnt get pulled over till the next day... yes 84 over... i was doing 144 in a 60.. (airport measured mile 4 times in a row lol so its a 4 mile stretch that is perfect for running.. but during certain times of the day has cops all over it it just has a litttle curve in it

holy s**t bro that awesome but sucks at the same time lol! what happened?

/////ALPINE

66473.gif

Archived