car went up in flames today

you guys need to take your shit else where.

dc and i have talked our portion out. anything else in this thread now should be about the car burning down.

DRO: thank you for having my back through the first few pages, but you've really started to go down hill. you need to take a step back and let all of the "haters hate"

8 DC Level 4 M2 15s2 DC Audio 5ks26^2 clamshell tuned to 30hz9 Kinetik 1400sMechman externally reg'd 340 S seriesin a 99 Jeep Cherokee :DClick to see J00bles' Youtube Channel

haha you guys can suck my dick

goodbye

:ban:

www.bassproducers.com

TEAMS

TEAM BASSPRODUCERS, TEAM HERTZ (VA)

*Ranger System*

(4) 18" Kicker Comp

(4) 10" Kicker Comp

Dual Stinger Alts.

(5) Rockford Punch 200's

(2) Punch 100's

*Outlander System*152.6 DB so Far*

(8) TXX-APX12W

(2) AP-30001D'S

(2) AP-2004'S

(8) APMB6'S

(4) KHC2400'S

Down right scary. I had a battery tip in my car once arced over and burned part of my trunk thank god I was driving so I could put it out and salvage some stuff. I cant imagine seeing this. Ps since everyone a few people are getting a little critical in here sorry man I dunno what could have went wrong or caused the fire not experienced enough to know lol, but good luck with it.

steven.jpg

yeah thats kinda krazy how that dude dro went off. have you contacted your insurance company yet or get any response.

I wish every body had beat so I wouldnt have to turn my shit down. Fosgate for life running there shit since I was 16 going on 15 years strong. Not stopping any time soon.

Already been said, insurance companies make you pay extra for sound systems in your policy...its not stock with the car so they don't cover it unless you pay the money to cover it

Also, CARFAX is ok but truthfully not everything done to the car is reported...if you take it to a shop (other than a dealer) it is most likely not going to be on the CARFAX...especially if you do the work yourself

Sorry about your car though man...I'd be pissed if mine caught on fire suddenly

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

kandi cant you ban this fucking idiot please? dumbest motherfucker on this forum next to Akpride IMHO.

anywho, back on topic, i really hope you can get your shit together (getting another car etc) in the mean time.

Archived