car went up in flames today

I had full coverage. Hopefully its covered. I read the policy and it says something like personal items covered but not audio and something else...

You should see if it would at least cover the amp you were going to ship since it wasn't installed. Count it as a personal item, ideally you won't have to take a hit from that deal.

You should see if it would at least cover the amp you were going to ship since it wasn't installed. Count it as a personal item, ideally you won't have to take a hit from that deal.

That's a really good idea.

It wasn't installed, it was packaged up for shipment. To me, that would make it a personal item.

[HOONIGAN]*

'01 Ford F-250 LWB
JVC KD-R950BT / Alpine MRV-M500 / (2) SWA-10s4

this was the car fire i heard about the other morning. i didnt even realize it was here in town until tristan said sumthing. were did it burn and were is it sittin now?

Its sitting in jeromes towing yard. 5157 us-23 north... if you want you can have the xs power batts but have slight fire damage....haha

2010 Silverado

18" DC XL 18

DC 2k

XS Power Batts

That's a really good idea.

It wasn't installed, it was packaged up for shipment. To me, that would make it a personal item.

could he possibly BS the insurance company and say that none of the system was installed other than the head unit? Tell them the amps, subs, and battery were jsut sitting in the trunk?

God damn its hot today. My balls are stuck to my leg.

Guest Scylloga
could he possibly BS the insurance company and say that none of the system was installed other than the head unit? Tell them the amps, subs, and battery were jsut sitting in the trunk?

THis thread and your post is enough to get him in trouble for insurance fraud if he tried. Best thing would just do as he is currently.

damn im sorry bout ur ride...hopefully insurance will do there part and cut u a check and u can get another ride

TEAM YEA WE R THAT LOUD2wh03vb.jpgMinnie told Mickey "I want a divorce". Mickey said to Minnie, "Are you Fucking Crazy?" Minnie replied, "No, i'm fucking Goofy!"hit me up for box designs..i specialize in bandpass design

No, apparantly just you. Dude just lost his car, anybody with any sense of decency would know when to not say anything if you don't have anything nice to say. Thats like if someone posted that their dad died, but didn't post any pictures, would you come up and say "Wow dude, no pics? You must have shot him then"

DC Cav, sorry for you loss man.

lmao

And the law you are referring to is the lemon law, you should really look it up, I think most states give you like 72 hours, and if something (like a fire) happens then the dealership is required to replace the vehicle. I know that doesn't help much for the system, but its a start :)

Sorry about your car, and good luck with everything.

1996 Buick Regal

2-15 inch IA Lethal Injections

1- JVC kd-r300 HU

1- Audio Pipe 1500d - looking to upgrade soon

Team Vertex

lmao

And the law you are referring to is the lemon law, you should really look it up, I think most states give you like 72 hours, and if something (like a fire) happens then the dealership is required to replace the vehicle. I know that doesn't help much for the system, but its a start :)

Sorry about your car, and good luck with everything.

This sucks, hope all goes well with insurance. I thought every state had a lemon law. Could be mistaken though. But i know here in ohio, lemon law would take care of you. def check into it. Good luck and sorry for your loss/losses.

2000 2dr blazer

15" diamond audio d3

4 cubic ft. tuned @ 32hz (slot port, sub back, port back)

debating on a wall or no wall.

Shay-kee

Archived