car went up in flames today

PM me your address and I'll send you an autographed copy of my book Automotive Wiring and Electrical Systems at no charge.

Hey Snafu, mind if I buy an autographed copy off you?

I'm glad to hear that the insurance company covered you, but you should see if they put it on your clue report. If they did it will raise your rates if you go to any other company even if they aren't raising them at your current provider.

• 2 weeks later...

hey man, any word on getting my money sent back to me?

i paid you on February 9th, 19 days ago.

you stopped messaging me on paypal too. whats up?

i know you're active here still so get back at me

8 DC Level 4 M2 15s2 DC Audio 5ks26^2 clamshell tuned to 30hz9 Kinetik 1400sMechman externally reg'd 340 S seriesin a 99 Jeep Cherokee :DClick to see J00bles' Youtube Channel

ruh roh someones a scam scam? :P

he's only got a few more days before paypal makes me escalate the claim, but with the shady way he's dealt with this... i might have to do it sooner.

i tried to be a nice guy :huh:

8 DC Level 4 M2 15s2 DC Audio 5ks26^2 clamshell tuned to 30hz9 Kinetik 1400sMechman externally reg'd 340 S seriesin a 99 Jeep Cherokee :DClick to see J00bles' Youtube Channel

he's only got a few more days before paypal makes me escalate the claim, but with the shady way he's dealt with this... i might have to do it sooner.

i tried to be a nice guy :huh:

yea id be pissed. if my truck caught on fire id atleast keep you updated :01nocomment8so:

2005 Ford Ranger Reg cab

Build in Progress

T3 Audio T2000 12

ARC SE4000

Stinger HPM 1/0 Wire

DC power 270xp

Batts: 1 Redtop up front and a Stinger SPP2250 in the back

Hopes to be in and around a 150....weel see

my youtube channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/steph3n1

imgsize.jpg

Team DBs (Driven By sound)

still no pms or emails sent to me...

Personally I would file a claim man, he SHOULD keep you updated daily with your money in his hands...

just my .02

2004 Nissan Altima 2.5

20 Inch Lexani Wheels / Tires

(2) Re SR 15s

US AMPS AX600DE

Audison SRX-4

Herts ECX 165 front

Polk momo 6x9s rear

Pioneer AVH-3200 DVD

Personally I would file a claim man, he SHOULD keep you updated daily with your money in his hands...

just my .02

a claim has already been filed. i did it in case anything sketchy happened and i needed to cover my ass. ha

Sorry to hear about that bro, always sucks when you lose stuff like that. Any idea how it caught on fire?

1993 Jeep Cherokee Sport

Kenwood 5.25" Mids

Alpine SPS-500 5.25" Mids

4 awg Rockford Fosgate wiring kit

Rockford Fosgate P312D2

Phoenix Gold Tantrum 1200.1

Phoenix Gold Tantrum 600.4

Pioneer DEH-3100UB HU

Hmm, that's not good. It only takes a couple minutes to send a pm, I hate when people do that.

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

Archived