car went up in flames today

HIGHLY doubt it, funny how this car happen to start on fire, im not saying it didnt happen, but unless i see some pics soon i highly higly doubt it

Maybe he bought the car from someone shady who did some electrical work on it and fucked it up? I'm just sayin you all can't just jump to conclusions

as468x60pxbanner.gif

My Youtube Page. Check it out

The "SAV" - Sub-aural Assault Vehicle

Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X993

Image Dynamics CTX 6.5" Components

Q-logic 6.5" kick pods

CDT 6.5" CL-E6NEO Front door Midbass

Kicker ZX350.4

Knukonceptz SS Karma 4 channel 6m RCA

Fi Q 18" w/ brushed aluminum dust cap

7cu ft. ported box tuned to 28hz

Sundown SAZ-1000D

Iraggi 240 amp Amputator Alt

Big 3 in Monster 1/0awg

Second Skin Damplifier Lite on roof and front doors

thats sucks your shit burnt down. did you have good fuses or was it not car audio related?

I wish every body had beat so I wouldnt have to turn my shit down. Fosgate for life running there shit since I was 16 going on 15 years strong. Not stopping any time soon.

HIGHLY doubt it, funny how this car happen to start on fire, im not saying it didnt happen, but unless i see some pics soon i highly higly doubt it

yes sundown was all packaged up just waiting to be dropped off. pics are uploading and cause of fire is unknown.

2010 Silverado

18" DC XL 18

DC 2k

XS Power Batts

that really fucking sucks serious ass. it almost sucks more that people thought you scamming. sorry about the car man.

I wish every body had beat so I wouldnt have to turn my shit down. Fosgate for life running there shit since I was 16 going on 15 years strong. Not stopping any time soon.

that really fucking sucks serious ass. it almost sucks more that people thought you scamming. sorry about the car man.

well of course someone would think that, but DAMN! that sucks man, now i feel bad. what else did you lose?

trailblazer

18" xl

aq2200

147.8db at 4 ohms

Yep, chances are it was audio related. All of the damage is in the back.

If it was a random thing it prolly would of been in the front.

not saying that's what it was, just what it looks like, and we are on a CAR AUDIO forum. Wiring's some tricky stuff.

I'm sure he'll just send the money back. We're all cool dudes like that right?

[HOONIGAN]*

'01 Ford F-250 LWB
JVC KD-R950BT / Alpine MRV-M500 / (2) SWA-10s4

Oh shit, wtf, sorry for your loss man, hopefully the insurance company comes through...

i hope so too. JOOBLES pm box was emptied. Ill pay ya back with my next paycheck since i already transfered that money to my bank account. im sorry for this but it was out of my hands.

2010 Silverado

18" DC XL 18

DC 2k

XS Power Batts

Archived