Using phone as mp3 player for radio

Im going to need that and i also need something so i can have dual RCA outputs. because this radio only has one and its being used for the amp

Radioshack has a "Y" connector that's like $4 or so. It's has 2 female ends, that comes out as 1 male. I don't know if using this set-up will interfere with the phone or amp. You may get some bad feedback.

If Morgan Freeman narrated a story on how great AIDS is, I would be captivated and tempted to contract it myself. His voice just fills my soul with warm fuzzies and puppy tears.

He has NO idea and may have a touch of autism to be honest.

Is this guy real or is he joking? i actually mistook him for a lesbian in that demo video

Wanted to mess around with a box for the garage. Was thinking 4 6x9 in 4 cube at like 30 hz...

These are the things that make me lol

I'm confused by your post... you realize that the output cannot act as an input right?

-Installer for Duke's Car Stereo

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune.

RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s

Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000

ill try and re explain it. you know how most radios have more than one set of rca outputs. this radio i am using only has one set. one red and one white. and i was looking for something like texas said. a y connector. because if i have 2 sets of rca outputs. i can use a rca to 3.5mm cord so i can run my phone as an MP3 player. hopefully that helped clear things up a little.

ill try and re explain it. you know how most radios have more than one set of rca outputs. this radio i am using only has one set. one red and one white. and i was looking for something like texas said. a y connector. because if i have 2 sets of rca outputs. i can use a rca to 3.5mm cord so i can run my phone as an MP3 player. hopefully that helped clear things up a little.

You need an input not an extra output.

I dont think you will be able to do it with your HU..

Archived