Blood Drag car show Lawrenceville Ga. March 6th

supersized taco

It was time to part ways and running rd cost me too much money in speaker repairs.

yea i gotcha.

be at sbn?

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Yep in the metra booth

cool man ill come talk to ya. can i get a demo???

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

I was there my trucks in pieces though in the garage so we brought my wifes bagged civic that was in the parkin lot.. I tryed talkin to the guy with the yota an that tahoe but they didnt seem interested in really talking but seemed pretty coo.. I talked to the guys at audio wizards to had a nice lil austin mini that was causing some havoc..

I'm the guy with the tahoe sorry about there was a lot going on, I'm usually not like that

I'm the guy with the tahoe sorry about there was a lot going on, I'm usually not like that

8 15's? Shit looked nice bro. I'm sure you didn't pay my lil regular cab truck any attention :ph34r:

I shoulda went to this instead of going to see my GF in TN but i got new toys for my truck and some much needed ummmmmmmm... nevermind.... :rolleyes: there's alway's more shows

JVC AVX-44 and 360.2

Subs: 2 RF T1 12s 1ohm mono off a RF T1500bdcp 80hz \/ in a 2.3cube 45hz slot port

Mids: 2 O2 8's off a Punch 550.2 behind seat, 2 Image Cxs 6.5's and 2 ID XS 6x9s 80-3khz in doors on a T600.2

Highs: 2 ID CD.1 MH HLCD 8ohm off a RF 400.4 3khz /\

oh your good guys seen all your vids on youtube havent got to see either truck in person. I have pix of both your trucks at bustedknucklesphotography.com i'm glad i heard about the rd stuff seeing that I was actually gonna try an run some of it just seems like they arent doing so well.

Archived