DD 9518 fiberglass enclosure

WOW lol. When I saw the first pics I was like hold up how are they going to get that in the trunk. I have an 02 Impala, same trunk, and biggest that can fit is 16 high 21 deep. Why didn't you just do sub up and port firing to the back? Should be loud though.

You got any more pics of the car itself? Are those 22's or 20's? I've had 20's on mine since I bought it last January and i've been thinkin about puttin 22's on it.

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

Box looks good and solid. Keep up the good work

New: 1998 Chevy Blazer 4.3L 2dr

Alt: Unsure yet

Headunit: Kenwood Excelon KDC-X494

Subs: 2) 15" Hifonics Olympus V.2's

Amps: 2) Hifonics Goliath GX3000's European Version

Maxx-link

WOW lol. When I saw the first pics I was like hold up how are they going to get that in the trunk. I have an 02 Impala, same trunk, and biggest that can fit is 16 high 21 deep. Why didn't you just do sub up and port firing to the back? Should be loud though.

You got any more pics of the car itself? Are those 22's or 20's? I've had 20's on mine since I bought it last January and i've been thinkin about puttin 22's on it.

the initial plan was to have the sub sealed into the cabin but it was a no go since there would have to be serious mods done. so i wanted to try something different instead of a plain box, something to show off the sexiness of the sub but nice and clean at the same time. and he's got 22's on it. before i can install it he has to raise it up it the rear to compensate for the weight of the sub, amps, batt and enclosure

thanks again guys for the positive remarks. can anyone double check for me if i calculated the tuning right?

http://www.carstereo.com/help/Articles.cfm?id=31

84 K5 Blazer

3" body, 2" Suspension

35" Maxxis Bighorn

100amp Alt

Marine deep cycle for the amps (freebie)

KnuKonceptz 1/0

8 Hifonics HFi 12D4's in ~19cubes tuned to 35hz

Audiopipe AP-18001D

RF 5x8's in the kicks

Almani 5.25 comp. in back

Kenwood KAC-645

--IN THE FUTURE--

None.

<!--quoteo(post=0:date=Feb 3 2010, 09:12 AM:name=Decaf)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Decaf @ Feb 3 2010, 09:12 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->we seriously need some butt plugs so you guys stop spewing chit talk<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

thanks again guys for the positive remarks. can anyone double check for me if i calculated the tuning right?

http://psp-inc.com/tools.html

EAST TEXAS BASS HEAD 4 LIFE

Jeep electronics = Stock (for now)

Headunit = VR3 cheapo

Speakers = Pioneer and Quantum Audio

Sub Amp = Sundown SAE-1200d

Sub = Fi SSD 15''

Mid/High amp = Sold my 4ch, Lookin for a new one now....

REFS: Bought From-Twistedchild420 ,J_black10,SojiaRaggs9000,hotshot27,

REFS: Sold To- James , sanitarium , qu1cks1lver56, skittlesRgood

Offical Audiogod9000 Feedback

Audiogod9000's 1997 Jeep Cherokee Country Build

• 3 weeks later...

Archived