chevyhoe08 Posted February 15, 2010 Report Posted February 15, 2010 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8hWh9GUSBk...feature=related just a cool video i saw thought i share...since its car audio related. 2-18" Fi Btls 2-RF T2500-1bd box 14cu.ft after displacement tuned @ 32hz. Socal Box Designer/builder
EricM9104 Posted February 15, 2010 Report Posted February 15, 2010 repost 2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 110k miles | Stock 1996 GMC Yukon SLT 4dr 4wd | 260k miles | JVC Head-unit
EricR Posted February 15, 2010 Report Posted February 15, 2010 repost and in the wrong section, nice try though lol. i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?
knowledge Posted February 15, 2010 Report Posted February 15, 2010 oldie REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.