JL W7 13

Ben G.

That video had me cracking up...my W3's aren't a-holes though :D

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

the w7 is the same woofer they made... what... 7 years ago? so no new technology, same high price.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

the w7 is the same woofer they made... what... 7 years ago? so no new technology, same high price.

Exactly. While all the other companies have been upgrading to newer technologies, designs and whatnot.

<u>99 Jimmy SLT 4WD</u>

Systemless.

<u>99 Grand Prix GTP</u>

DC XL 12 on 1.5k tuned lowwwwww.

They are great subs. I had 4 and they sounded great, and got decently loud.....BUT.....They will cost you your testicles, especially retail or from a shop. There are other subs out that will be just as good, if not better, for half the price. I did a build got a Fi Q 18" and it got loud and sounded beautiful. Look into the AA Havoc, Fi Q, or IA Flatline before making any decisions.

I have personally never owned one but when they first came out I had a friend with one and it sounded really good. Real clean and real nice. You can buy other woofers for less, and it is really expensive, but hey find a good deal and slap that bish!!

Starting From Scratch!!

I have personally never owned one but when they first came out I had a friend with one and it sounded really good. Real clean and real nice. You can buy other woofers for less, and it is really expensive, but hey find a good deal and slap that bish!!

I'll second that. If you find a deal, jump on it.

Ya thanks for the none JL haters, ya idk i have never heard one in person. I want to be in the mid 140s. I'll be happy there. And idk i found a pretty good steal on one. Sooo? idk what im going to do yet though. For you guys that told me to go with FI, Can you guys please suggest somthing besides an FI sub thats sounds good? Please? Jw what else you guys are into? And how can you say that JL's W7 is old school?....and it's just like there 7 year old subs? Jw? I like JL for a couple reasons...They are not power hungry subs, They sound clear, i have NEVER had a problem with a JL sub besides tearing the foam rite off them. No big deal foam is cheaper than a recone.. I like the fact that JL doesn't go with the crowd, and they do there own thing. The w7 sub is nothing like the older subs? Please tell me how it is a 7year old desighn?

Ive heard many w7s.. They are nice don't get me wrong, but if you cant give it the right amount it doesn't sound good at all.. or too much and you have a nice expensive paper weight :)

Vehicle: 2008 Chevy Cobalt LT

Exterior: Tinted tails, Lowered with Eibach Springs, Black Housing Headlights, 6000k HIDs

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate P400-4 & T10001bd

Batteries: Kinetik HC1400

Electrical: Big 3 Stock Alt

Enclosure: 4 ft³ @ 33Hz 75sq.in. of port (18.75sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Pioneer AVH-P4100DVD w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Boston Acoustics SL60 (front), Boston Acoustic SX95 (rear)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: 1/0g KnuKonceptz Kollosus, 4g MobileSpec

Archived