Sonic Electronix

Where do you live? I build very nice boxes if you want and are close.

If you aren't close then you could try Fisher Customs. Also there is a guy here on the forum named Pioneer Saturn that will build and ship to you if you want. His boxes are amazing and work very well. I don't completely hate probox and if it's your only option then I'd say its an okay one.

I happen to have quite a bit of experience with Type R 12's and did a 148 with a pair off around 2K watts. If you want a design and can find someone else to build it for you let me know.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

Where do you live? I build very nice boxes if you want and are close.

If you aren't close then you could try Fisher Customs. Also there is a guy here on the forum named Pioneer Saturn that will build and ship to you if you want. His boxes are amazing and work very well. I don't completely hate probox and if it's your only option then I'd say its an okay one.

I happen to have quite a bit of experience with Type R 12's and did a 148 with a pair off around 2K watts. If you want a design and can find someone else to build it for you let me know.

i live in iowa

It really isn't that hard to build a box, I did mine without a table saw and the only set backs were a few crooked cuts which wasn't even hard to fix. You might even be better off trying to find somewhere that builds boxes cheap and drive there, my uncle owns a resale shop down here in Illinois, and when people buy subs from him and bring him a sheet of MDF he builds it for free. So I'd look around a little before you blow a bunch of money on a prefab, and even if you were to try to build it yourself its a 25$ gamble as opposed to a couple hundred.

Edit :25$ not 25%

Edited by vengfuldev

Start out boxy, shape as you move along.

Dc Audio

Team Fur

If you dont trust yourself to build it on your own then go to your closest audio shop with the specs you want and have them build it before you buy prefab. A prefab box is just a general box, each sub is going to want different amounts of port area and port tuning.