Sonic Electronix

Exactly. Which is why I would rather have no system than a system full of garbage. I would rather save and get the best than settle for less.

But if you look around for the products you can find good prices on some very expencive items

Introduce a no fat chicks in the whip rule.

Im gonna have tech force make up a sign that says that and put it on my car lol

But if you look around for the products you can find good prices on some very expencive items

Kind of like the XS Power d3100 I got last night for 250 shipped, or the blown sundown saz1500 that I just bought for 125 that I can have fully repaired with warranty for 120$. I agree 100% on looking around for good deals, but however I do not agree about buying low quality products.

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

well i didn't know it was more expensive but Rockford makes Quality products

have you ever even owned anything rockford i mean shit all i see from you is "rockford this rockford that"

and as for op i've used the home depot special on my buddys trunk and it worked rather well for what it was but wouldnt recommend it for anything big

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

have you ever even owned anything rockford i mean shit all i see from you is "rockford this rockford that"

and as for op i've used the home depot special on my buddys trunk and it worked rather well for what it was but wouldnt recommend it for anything big

yea i have a rockford fosgate 150rms sub in my room to lisen to my beats ^_^

Introduce a no fat chicks in the whip rule.

Im gonna have tech force make up a sign that says that and put it on my car lol

you could always put cement in your doors...

1997 Chevy Cheyenne Single Cab

Pioneer DEH-3200UB

Two sets of Orion 6.5" Components In Each Door

AudioQue HDC3 15"

^^^ Its all For Sale!!!!! http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/99546-lots-to-sale-good-prices/ ^^^ AQ2200D

Wow, such a flexy beast(see what i did there lol)

I have been looking at second skin and dynomat. Second skin damplifier pro is thicker, and fairly similar to dynamat xtreme, but it is a hell of a lot cheaper. I asked a guy I work with about the 2 and he says you get what you pay for, suggesting I buy dynamat.

What is the difference between the major brands that seem the same but are priced so different?

2010 Rav4

Image Dynamics IDQ10 D4 v.3 (2)

ID XS65 Components

ID CTX6

2 Farad Cap

ID Q 450.4

ID Q 600.1

Kenwood KIV-BT900

A couple layers of Second Skin

First system in years and looking for good advice. Starting small and hoping to grow!!!

I currently have protecto wrap on the tailgate of my blazer and it works pretty good. send footlongsam a message and ask him about it because it does work and it does a good job. I am planning on wrapping each door in it and my roof, so I say go for it!

Kenwood Excelon KDX-693 Head Unit

Kinetik HC600

Powerbass 6.75's in front doors

Powerbass 6.75's in rear deck

Powerbass 1000.1D

Powerbass 400.4

2 SA-12 inch Sundown Audio Subs

0 gauge Power Wire and Big 3

Custom Amp Rack

Code Alarm with remote start

Stinger Digital Volt Meter

My build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/51869-1996-chevy-blazer-build/

My youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/kanesdisciple

Archived