Might be picking up a Jetta

I'm excited. It's a 2000 Jetta Sedan. Dark blue and bone stock. Will post pics when I get them. Getting it from my mechanic with a 6 month warranty. I'll find out Thursday. Wish me luck.

Good luck with it. If you're getting it from a mechanic, hopefully he's fixed all the problems that model had. 2000 - 2002 had notorious problems with the check engine light coming on and with them leaking oil. I know because I had not 1 but 2 2002 Jetta's and each one had a problem. One of my Jetta's was manufactured in Mexico and that one leaked oil like a mofo and the other Jetta was manufactured in Germany and that one the check engine light kept popping on. My uncle is a service rep at Jetta dealership and his shop couldn't fix either car for me. They even consulted with VW engineers and still couldn't fix them.

What engine does it have?? Auto or manual??

I used to have a 2003 Jetta Wolfsburg that i got dirt cheap as a daily driver, for up and back from work(when I was going 80+ miles each way). It had the 1.8t motor / tiptronic auto tranny in it and I never run into a single problem with it. Had surprisingly enough power for daily highway drives and after a couple minor mods can be a fairly quick car. I gave it to one of my cousins down here for his first car like a year ago(when it had 150k+) and it's still running no problems.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

i've wanted one of these before a 2000-newer Jetta TDI manuals transmission hopefully you can get this model fuel mileage in high 40's

SKAR_468x60.jpg

1998 Nissan 200sx

NOW:

Dex-p98r head

Planet Audio 300.4 mids and highs

Planet Audio/Pioneer tweeters/crossovers

Skar SK1500.1

3 SKAR Vvx15 dual 4 wired at .63