Sundown Audio

Audiopipe amps get to hot to fast any advice

Bunker

what impediance are you running your sub(s) at? and check your ground make sure its up to par to handle the power

1ohm 1/0 power to buss bar, 1/0 ground to buss bar and grounded to frame, amps 2 gauge wont except 1/0

J&T DESIGNS

M5

4 Audioque 15's copper coils dropping Audiopipe, and picking up DB DRIVE OKUR

Powermasters

XS POWER

Dropping MaxxSonics

Pioneer

my 1500d runs good i have no issues at all. you need some ventilation for them. you cant just put them in a small area with no air flow. most amps would overheat if you put it in a space with no airflow and not much space

2015 silverado crew cab

nothing atm but soon...

Lol put a fan on it or I gotta a better idea :D:P Put THe AC ON DUH :D :D :D
WELL DUH THATS YOUR PROBLEM THERE LOL :):D
well u need to find a way to get AC to the amps then you should be able to cool the amps well
Well Just Put a portable cooler in the back with ice then leave it open then problem solved :rolleyes::D :D

Seriously dude, you are a moron. If you don't know what you're talking about or have anything to add to the conversation, why even post?

2002 Pontiac Bonneville SSEi

Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Alpine SPX-17REF 6.5" components (active)

Sundown SAX-50.4

Sundown z15 (3 cubes @ 35 hz)

Sundown SAX-1200D

2006 Buick Rainier CXL AWD V8

Stock Bose system

12" Alpine Type E in aeroported box

Profile AP1000M

1ohm 1/0 power to buss bar, 1/0 ground to buss bar and grounded to frame, amps 2 gauge wont except 1/0

safe to say your good there your not runnin to low of an ohm load and you've got a solid ground

so it must be ventilation are your amps stacked? or real close to eachother?

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

Seriously dude, you are a moron. If you don't know what you're talking about or have anything to add to the conversation, why even post?

WELL SAID! czman30.......consider this a warning. STOP your BS postings, or have a nice vaca, YOU CHOOSE WHAT YOU WANT!

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

safe to say your good there your not runnin to low of an ohm load and you've got a solid ground

so it must be ventilation are your amps stacked? or real close to eachother?

Not stacked. When I get all 4 they will have about 6in all the way around each other. I'll get a picture.

J&T DESIGNS

M5

4 Audioque 15's copper coils dropping Audiopipe, and picking up DB DRIVE OKUR

Powermasters

XS POWER

Dropping MaxxSonics

Pioneer

Think your gonna have to hook up some fans man. Looks like a tight fit. You can get some little computer fans for pretty cheap and just run them on a duckbill switch.

i think i just gave myself a concussion i facepalmed so hard.

and for the 1's that dont like me.....

well, Im still here fuckers. Cant get rid of me that easy.

Archived