Truck Broke in half today haha pics, check it out

I was in the other room working on something else when my buddy put his truck on the lift to replace the steering gearbox. The truck was on the lift for like 20 min and then suddenly it just creased and the frame bent in half. HAHA I guess thats what happens when you buy a dodge.

..We had to get it out of the shop quick because the gastank bent in half and started leaking. After we got it outside, we got like 20 ppl to jump on it and get it bent back somewhat close to normal. :D

I've never seen that happen before. Pretty funny tho. He is so retarded. look where he put the lift arms and look at how much crap was in the bed LOL FAIL! Dont let people operate car lifts if they are retarded!

Photo0849.jpg

Photo0848.jpg

Photo0851.jpg

Photo0852.jpg

Photo0853.jpg

Photo0854.jpg

Photo0855.jpg

Photo0856.jpg

Photo0858.jpg

nice joe dirt pose = pic #8. Too F'ing hilarious!!!! I always wondered if that ever happened?? Now I know, I can sleep peacefully!

Man I'm glad I didn't lock this I get to witness two retards holding hands telling each other that it'll be ok because they are awesome.

What an eventful day. There was a bomb threat at our school 1st block and they evacuated the entire school while the bomb squad did their thing.

Then, we go back 2 hours later and this happens.

My 93 chevy truck Orion HCCA 15's Build

6K HID's

2 orion HCCA 15.4

2 AP30001D's

2 optima yellowtops, 2 C&D 270fr's, all 3 tsunami 1/0, CS144 190 amp

Rockford p200-2

Rockford p200-2

Rockford p300-1

Kole KX1 5500D -broken

Archived