My new Favorite SQ Demo Song

After I installed my Rainbow 6.5's I was skimming through out my music playlist to find a song that really makes em shine, and came across this song, it is pure sex to the ears in my set-up.

I would recommend anyone with a SQ type system to try this song, even if you dont have a quote SQ system, and just have amped mids and highs try it as well.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

My two favorites for SQ are Runaround Sue, by Dion and the Belmonts (50's song), and Six Days by DJ Shadow (F&F Tokyo Drift Opener). The latter song isn't really a SQ song but your ears will ring. I recommend anyone to try Runaround Sue though, very entertaining song.

2001 Oldsmobile Alero 4Dr GL2 - R.I.P.2006 Dodge Charger R/TJVC KDx40AudioQ 2200d

Big 3 and KNU 1/0

Fi BL 15" (09 model) 4.2 cuft net @ 33hz(15.8 sq in per cube)

1999 Ford Ranger XLTPioneer DEH-6200btRockford Fosgate T400-4, T1500-1bdCP, T1 6.5" Components, RCA's, Distro blocks.1 Fi Car Audio BL 12 - 2.5 cuft net @31hz(16.8 sq in per cube)XS Power S3400, 2 KNU 1/0 runs and KNU Big 3.

Build Log ----> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/170878-99-ford-ranger-fi-rockford-xs-power/

After I installed my Rainbow 6.5's I was skimming through out my music playlist to find a song that really makes em shine, and came across this song, it is pure sex to the ears in my set-up.

I would recommend anyone with a SQ type system to try this song, even if you dont have a quote SQ system, and just have amped mids and highs try it as well.

Sounds nice. GOnna find it and play it in my ride.

Sounds good, but what is the song about?

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

For me some good SQ song's is Michael Jackson's Billie Jean, Wanna Be Startin Something, and The Way You Make Me Feel! Also Motley Crue's S.O.S.

Kenwood Excelon KDX-693 Head Unit

Kinetik HC600

Powerbass 6.75's in front doors

Powerbass 6.75's in rear deck

Powerbass 1000.1D

Powerbass 400.4

2 SA-12 inch Sundown Audio Subs

0 gauge Power Wire and Big 3

Custom Amp Rack

Code Alarm with remote start

Stinger Digital Volt Meter

My build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/51869-1996-chevy-blazer-build/

My youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/kanesdisciple

Sounds good, but what is the song about?

an old whore house in new orleans it was written origanlly by bob dillon

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

an old whore house in new orleans it was written origanlly by bob dillon

Correct LOL, but I like this version done by The Animals the best.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.