do you believe in "ghosts"?

What do you mean can't breathe?

I've had it happen to me a bunch of times (as well as my dad), once I was still under my covers, its scary b/c you can't move anything but yeah, nothing to really worry about...ABC or something did a special on it a few years ago. You can find a bunch of videos on it on YT.

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

I beleive in ghosts even though I've never seen one. Have any of you heard the story about the kids that died on some railroad tracks in San Antonio, TX? Supposedly, if you put your vehicle in neutral the kids (ghosts) will push the vehicle over the track so you won't get hurt or whatever, And if you put powder on the back of the car, multiple handprints will appear.

here's a linky - Click Me!

They disproved it on the local news. The tracks are actually uneven (they put a level on the tracks) and it's just enough to make the car move. The handprints are just the owners' own, with so much smudging, that they look like small handprints.

I believe something is around, but don't know if I would call it a ghost. My moms told me a story bout how she would hear a whistle that was whistled in a tune that ONLY her Grandpa would whistle, sometimes whenever she walked in a hallway with a painting of him. I've NEVER known moms to lie about something that didn't need to be lied about.

I personally have "FELT" the bed shake (like the lower part of the bed where you put your feet was moving up and down, even though I looked and nothing was ACTUALLY moving) (no drink/smoke). this happened for what seemed like 20 seconds. I think there IS energy around us that could make things happen...and combined with our imagination...

If Morgan Freeman narrated a story on how great AIDS is, I would be captivated and tempted to contract it myself. His voice just fills my soul with warm fuzzies and puppy tears.

He has NO idea and may have a touch of autism to be honest.

Is this guy real or is he joking? i actually mistook him for a lesbian in that demo video

Wanted to mess around with a box for the garage. Was thinking 4 6x9 in 4 cube at like 30 hz...

These are the things that make me lol

there is energy around us and along with every thing in the world

the ghost use that 2 show them self, speak, do anything so we know they are there

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

i do somewhat, i live next to a graveyard and my friends was havin a fire at his garden *about 300 yds away from cemetery*, just kickin back. out of nowhere someone say's did someone go to take a piss or something? we're like NO! Why? cause that dude over there's sittin on a log in grey clothing with a beard is starring at us hardcore. Then some1 noticed his clothes wasn't just grey, they're Confederates clothing. Now we're all flipping out, we packed up and was gone. I went home and researched the graveyard and found the guy here he is

WarnerMilton.gif

here's information on the guy

*Despite the birth date written on the photo, it is more likely Milton Warner was born in Blooming Grove in 1841 as he is listed as 9 years old in the 1850 census. He is the youngest of eight sons of Anderson Warner (born abt. 1795 in Rowan Co, NC, died 7/22/1845 in Franklin Co, IN, buried Metamora cemetery) and Mary Jane Crockett (born abt 1805 in NC, died 5/13/1891 in Laurel Twp, Franklin Co, IN, buried in Duck Creek Stone Church cemetery).Milton Warner served in the 13th Regiment, Indiana Infantry. On1/26/1871 in Franklin Co. he married Rachel Ann Stant, the widow of Alexander Hill and the mother of a young daughter and son. She was born abt. 1843 in Blooming Grove and her family is listed near his in the 1850 census. Milton helped raise Rachel's two children, and they had at least eight of their own, two of whom died young. Milton died 3/24/1914 in Laurel, and is buried in the Duck Creek Stone Church cemetery. Rachel died 2/23/1934 and is buried near Milton.Milton Warner is also the uncle of Charles Ross Pierce, whose photo is on the Franklin Co. Faces of History page. Mary Jane Warner, the youngest of the at least ten children of Anderson Warner and Mary Jane Crockett Warner, was born 5/1842 in Blooming Grove. She married Converse Bacon Pierce on 1/13/1858 in Franklin Co. Converse was born7/7/1837 in Blooming Grove. They had at least nine children, and Charles Ross Pierce was their youngest. Converse B. Pierce died12/3/1886 in Vigo, Knox Co, IN and Mary Jane Warner Pierce died 7/9/1911 in Indianapolis. They are buried in Sandborn cemetery in Knox Co.

SKAR_468x60.jpg

1998 Nissan 200sx

NOW:

Dex-p98r head

Planet Audio 300.4 mids and highs

Planet Audio/Pioneer tweeters/crossovers

Skar SK1500.1

3 SKAR Vvx15 dual 4 wired at .63

What do you mean can't breathe?

I've had it happen to me a bunch of times (as well as my dad), once I was still under my covers, its scary b/c you can't move anything but yeah, nothing to really worry about...ABC or something did a special on it a few years ago. You can find a bunch of videos on it on YT.

Well mine are worst I guess

oh yeah, and when my ex was like 12 she woke up and saw a little boy standing at the foot of her bed which of course scared the shit out of her

2015 Mazda 6

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

I didn't believe AT ALL until my wife and I lived in my grandparent's old house. We started hearing voices. Conversations- male voice and female voice. There weren't any houses even close on either side, front or back, so that wasn't it. Most of the time you couldn't make out exactly what the voices were saying. One time my wife did make out "What in the world is this???" We would never hear anything while we were listening for it- only when you weren't paying attention. We would also see crazy shadows move across the house. Behind the barn there was a very ominous feeling. I believe that is where they would slaughter the pigs and cows. When walking our dogs, they would NOT go back there. They would just freeze and get that "fight or flight" stance. Erie. My grandfather died in the house in the bedroom we were in. My grandmother had a cerebral hemorrhage in the back yard. It was the family home for 60 plus years.

I don't know to believe if it was ghosts, or if it was Past time Intruding on the present. I don't know which, but I like the second one better.

The house we live in now- someone was murdered in it. We have never had a bad vibe, heard voices, seen shadows, nothing.... so, it isn't the death thing that bothers me.

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

I could never live in a house somebody was murdered in, way too creepy for me...just the thought of it

I do remember one time in my room I was laying down watching tv and my cat was sound asleep next to me then all of sudden something near my closet in the pile of clothes I had on the floor shifted or something, I heard it and my cat immediately popped her head up and I was like wtf was that, then she slowly gets up and creeps slowly towards the sound then ran out of my room...i kept hearing it for the next 30 minutes, I know it wasn't a mouse though, hella creepy...haven't heard it since *knock on wood*

2015 Mazda 6

oh yeah, and when my ex was like 12 she woke up and saw a little boy standing at the foot of her bed which of course scared the shit out of her

I hope that never happens to me, beacuse (1) I would shit a king size brick and (2) Due to my ugly past, I have a good number of enemies and sleep with gun near me due to paranoia so I might just start shooting at the damn ghost

• 1 month later...

i used to never believe but last halloween i happened to be in boot camp at the time in a squadbay that multiple people have committed suicide over for over 50 years. our drill instructors talked about this place being haunted i never thought much of it. one night on firewatch another squadleader and i saw a shadow walk towards us the just go inbetween a couple racks and disappear. its of course a lot longer story but i dont want to type that much but the point is it changed my perspective a little bit

I don't fuck around. I go from zero to I hope you die in less than 2 posts

build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/104524-new-subs-coming-sundown-3500d-arc-audio-cable-lacing-crescendo/

Archived