slugdub Posted February 19, 2010 Report Posted February 19, 2010 I always liked this car commercial that they had to never air because a ghostly image kept showing up on the film:
k3n12ock Posted February 19, 2010 Report Posted February 19, 2010 I like how OP becomes a smart ass when people tell their stories. 05 xB - (2) EVIL 18s - (2) BC3500s - NO WALL Channel 1: http://www.youtube.com/k3n12ock Channel 2: http://www.youtube.com/MrK3n12ock2
Twigz Posted February 19, 2010 Report Posted February 19, 2010 When I was little, I would purposely call upon darkness, I don't know why I just did. I live in a new house now and i'm in a bassment and living down here took some adjusting because I slept upstairs before. Anyways, I don't know how many times I would be sleeping and than I would be awake, but i'm not awake, and I would see shit like shadows standing over me and for a good week or two I slept with the blanket over my face. Back at my old house I tried to call satan, and my room got dark and very cold, I carved a Pentagram into the top of my hand wif a knife, my room got really cold, I mean like Ice cold, i pulled the blankets over my head, i was like 12, and I don't know if I imagined this or not, but my window shot open, and a demon came in my room and he was speaking in a language i didnt understand and yellin next thing I know I woke up screaming at the top of my lungs. Every month I have dreams filled with anger, and my brother tells me i need to stop yelling in my sleep, mayb it has to do with losing my job? or my childhood? But if u wanna talk to a ghost, it's not hard you need to find something that belonged to them in order to summon them, and you'll need something that they can communicate with you with like Chalk, or something. Anyways, I believe jus member not all ghosts/spirits/encounters are evil some are jus trying to get your attention because there simply stuck there. Fear The Quack! Shot at 2007-08-19
splzx3 Posted February 19, 2010 Report Posted February 19, 2010 bro ur a dumb ass for doin that i bet u did not close the door u opened did u ? u got scared and ran away so till u close the door u opend u will have demons and shit like that with u till u die and after u die 2 ________________________________________________________________________ deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said: splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said: i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD lol your mom is a G! WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.
Twigz Posted February 19, 2010 Report Posted February 19, 2010 bro ur a dumb ass for doin that i bet u did not close the door u opened did u ? u got scared and ran away so till u close the door u opend u will have demons and shit like that with u till u die and after u die 2 I've done sum pretty stupid shit when I was younger involving dark shit, so yah but I don't live there anymore, but as you said they still like to follow me. They can't physically harm me, but some times I beg to differ cuz when I lived at the old house I would wake up with scratches all over my body, and i would assume i scratched myself in my sleep, and think nothing of it. Well, I moved to the new house and some times I wake up with scratch marks on my body. I can't clerify if it's me doing it or something unexplainable. But if u guys don't believe this shit I dare you to stand in the bathroom, door locked, with only a flash light, and just stare at the mirror, and think of something dark, or somebody you know that was close to you, have something of theres that you hold, and the mirror is a gateway jus fyi. :01nocomment8so: than tell me ur experience and wha happened and rather or not u believe now. can all so write a message on the mirror backwards wif a dead persons name and see if they respond Edit: don't use blood. Fear The Quack! Shot at 2007-08-19
somerandomguy Posted February 19, 2010 Author Report Posted February 19, 2010 all right bro u make this topic and u start talkin shit about us about wut we think/ and have happen so if ur goin 2 keep ur smart ass shit up just dont post I like how OP becomes a smart ass when people tell their stories. Bros, chillax.
k3n12ock Posted February 19, 2010 Report Posted February 19, 2010 I've done sum pretty stupid shit when I was younger involving dark shit, so yah but I don't live there anymore, but as you said they still like to follow me. They can't physically harm me, but some times I beg to differ cuz when I lived at the old house I would wake up with scratches all over my body, and i would assume i scratched myself in my sleep, and think nothing of it. Well, I moved to the new house and some times I wake up with scratch marks on my body. I can't clerify if it's me doing it or something unexplainable. But if u guys don't believe this shit I dare you to stand in the bathroom, door locked, with only a flash light, and just stare at the mirror, and think of something dark, or somebody you know that was close to you, have something of theres that you hold, and the mirror is a gateway jus fyi. :01nocomment8so: than tell me ur experience and wha happened and rather or not u believe now. can all so write a message on the mirror backwards wif a dead persons name and see if they respond Edit: don't use blood. HEheeh no. 05 xB - (2) EVIL 18s - (2) BC3500s - NO WALL Channel 1: http://www.youtube.com/k3n12ock Channel 2: http://www.youtube.com/MrK3n12ock2
Twigz Posted February 19, 2010 Report Posted February 19, 2010 HEheeh no. # Step 1 Choose a mirror for gazing, considering your goal and your location. For example, if you wish to talk to a loved one and have possession of their mirror, it would be the ideal one to use. An old or antique mirror offers not only charm but history although a modern new mirror is always an acceptable option. # Step 2 Prepare yourself for gazing by getting comfortable and finding a quiet place. Wear loose clothing, no jewelry or watch and eliminate distractions such as phones and other people. # Step 3 Consider evoking the departed spirit with personal objects and conversation. Talking out loud about the dead and having their personal artifacts, photographs and mementos around you helps set the mood for the gazing. If the dead are listening, it will be clear to them whom you wish to communicate with. # Step 4 Light a candle and place it safely behind you as you sit in front of the mirror at dusk. The candle should be the only light source in your quiet space. Be sure to put it far enough behind you that there is no chance of it catching on your hair or clothing. # Step 5 Relax your mind and body as you gaze into the mirror. The technique is based on looking through the mirror rather than at it. # Step 6 Wait for the mirror to darken or cloud over. After a while of staring into and through the mirror, your vision alters as you relax and the mirror will seemingly change depth and hue. This is expected so just stay relaxed and keep gazing. # Step 7 Look into the mirror and calmly embrace what you find there. You cannot guide the images and visions that appear so don't try to. Let the experience unfold naturally keeping relevant questions and emotions in your mind Fear The Quack! Shot at 2007-08-19
finkster Posted February 19, 2010 Report Posted February 19, 2010 Twigz out of suriousity. if you called on satan and got a response (maybe not from him but from a demon) why would you keep doing it? (in my religion at least) you have control over your own body but can be under possession if you choose to let the spirit in. as for spirits being around, nothing you can really do about it but pray and know your verses. My uncle was attacked by a demon and had to literally scream verses out loud on his bed as he was held down. They are around a lot more often than you think...seeing is believeing doesnt justify shit there. DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active Eclipse cd7000 I serve drunks for a living
SocoJoe Posted February 19, 2010 Report Posted February 19, 2010 the mind is a powerful thing! /end thread :01nocomment8so: The Setup 2009 Volkswagen Jetta 2 Alpine SWR-1222D's in 2 seperate boxes tuned to 33hz 1 Kicker ZX1001.1 Stock 140A Alt Stock speakers
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.