Method Man, Ghostface & Raekwon speak on Southern Rappers

i expect somebody to say that that has know clue wat the hell he is talkin about.

Lyrical compared to what...........to the other stuff on the radio your probably correct, to the underground cats, no way in hell.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

i expect somebody to say that that has know clue wat the hell he is talkin about.

How do I not know what the hell I'm talking about? I do NOT like Gucci Mane. I think his lyrics suck. I think his song titles suck. Everything he spits is about the trap. It's okay if you like it. I don't. Then again, maybe it's YOU who doesn't know what the hell he's talking about?

Gucci mane spits some real stuff. People say he isnt lyrical but anybody that takes times to listen to him would know he is. you just gotta relate to what he is rapping about

Gucci Mane is not lyrical. If you have any sense on what the word lyrical means in rap/hip-hop you would know that he is not lyrical.

I still listen to him though, but not lyrical.

RF_power_product.gif

Lyrical compared to what...........to the other stuff on the radio your probably correct, to the underground cats, no way in hell.

I didnt say the MOST lyrical. Compared to the average hit making rapper. And not his hits really but some of his stuff thats not as popular

How do I not know what the hell I'm talking about? I do NOT like Gucci Mane. I think his lyrics suck. I think his song titles suck. Everything he spits is about the trap. It's okay if you like it. I don't. Then again, maybe it's YOU who doesn't know what the hell he's talking about?

i dont know? not even going there. I like gucci and his beats fuckin slam thats all im gone say.

6 Sundown X 15s

2 Sundown NS1 V2s

C Pillar 4th order

Bagged Suburban on 24s

http://youtube.com/tlee333

Gucci Mane is not lyrical. If you have any sense on what the word lyrical means in rap/hip-hop you would know that he is not lyrical.

I still listen to him though, but not lyrical.

Same. I tried, tried, tried listening to The State vs. Radric Davis. I gave up after like 4 songs. Lyrics are horrible. I only have his songs on my itouch because they have bass.

Gucci is another 123 ABC rapper...like yall his beats slam and some of his rhymes are coo but he is in no way lyrical...word play is simple minded...trap music is coo, but speak on more than money bitches and selling drugs...

Real shit

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Archived