Sonic Electronix

How Much Would You Guys Charge For This Install?

On the new Tahoes...How much would you guys charge some one you know (not much of a friend, you just know him as hi and bye, more of a client)...

To install:

Pioneer Z1 (includes rear view camera and all the shit that the Z1 brings)

Components on four doors

Build a 20cubic ft enclosure for two 18" Solo Xs (includes fiberglassing)

Install new ALT

Connect 5 Kinetik HC 600s

Run all wiring

Connect amps to subs

Connect amp to components

And im scratching my head trying to remember anything else...Can't remember right now...I'll have to double check tomorrow with the list....But for what I listed right now about how much would you guys charge some one for all that? I had some guy ask me how much I'll do all that for he said he can be without the Tahoe for 2 weeks so I got more than enough time to work with...

How much would you guys charge him?

Edited by Ernesto

$1000...

the fiberglassing is where it gets expensive...

Forgot to mention to wrap the box in black carpet...Not much of difference but yeah thought I'd throw that in... Every thing has to be hidden...amps to go under the middle row seats...no wires showing...Neat looking.

well.. the fiberglass work takes the most time... it depends on how much you think your time is worth.,. i know of people that charge 60.00 a hr flat out.. dont matter if he is building a box or wireing up a vehicle.. and then he charges for materials.. so... i would say 1000.00 is a good estimate.. might be around more like 1300 or 1400... like i said.. depends on how much of a pain in your ass it is going to be.

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

well it really depends, sounds like a least a weeks worth of work.

Fiberglass Cost Big dollars, if I was doing this install I'd charge around 2g's to 2500, on top all the costs for material.

although ive never done fiberglass.....i was going to say around 6-7 bills if he pays for materials....if not around 12-1500

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

1500-2000 plus cost of materials

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

On a fiberglass box, I'll charge $1000-1500 a hole. Standard box will be $250-500 a hole. The rest of the stuff sounds pretty standard.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)