SMD FORUM UPGRADE COMING! Update>HERE!

Something threw the new design, maby a vew agains, to though to dig threw the thread.

A vew constructive critiks, what can be better.

These much white on the screen is straining and boers the eyes. Exhausting to sit longer times on the screen, read, post and diggin in the threads.

I switched from the "red" to the black what helps to delete a view of the white, but still to much, for easy reading, sitting before and like here

to think about what and how i write my text.

And these """"""red""""", first i thought i look in 90 degree rotated oldmans pants, second imagine, im from Germany, "nazicolour", was the typical

brown of them. I don`t want to say with this that the Steve or the guy who create this for him want to use nazisymbolic, but was my second imagination.

The deleting from the function jump to top would be ok, if there would be another bar on the end of side to jump back to the forum/topics. The way is to far to the forum/topics. Create a new bar, in the area where u can click "last side/nextside" for "back to the forum/topics".

So good, to make something new is to correct the old and to find out what still could be better done, and the people from Europe r in other way

critical than for americans normal. Adulation is a prejudice something.

Go on SMD

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

dark dark theme would be ftw

about to post up a giant screen shot post with 12 pics, 3 of each skin! Stay tuned.

Dark Theme is done!

SMD Black.

Check it out.

much much better for me, im accustomed to dark sites lol

figured this would be perfect for you. Much better then the old dark skin I installed a while back IMO