Sonic Electronix

what is the best 10 inch sub?

I need sum help.

I got a 10 L7 in my colorado. Wit only 400 rms goin to it and its maxing out. I was thinkin bout goin for a 10w7 but its expensive and I heard the 10L7 is louder.

I want your people's opinion on what a good 10inch sub would be.

Preferably louder than a 10L7. And handles a more power with killer excursion.

I only heard some mainstream brands like kicker and rockford and mtx's. The kicker was loudest.

But I wanna know some of these other company 10s like DD FI and sundown etc. Can you help me out.

My 10L7 is barely louder than 2 P3 shallow's. But its starting to stink wit too much power.

I'm looking for quality and loudness in one package. U guys seemed way more knowledgable on subwoofers.

Please and thanks. Kyle.

wait a second, you said you're throwing 400 watts to a l710 and it's getting stinky from too much power... i think you mean it's getting stinky from that fucked up horrid clipped to death excuse for a signal you're throwing at it, or it's in a really bad box

Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details

treo. hugging that DD hard as hell.

haha

I rocked a 10" Fi bl - fully loaded on 1600 watts, and it slammed hard, and lasted 2 years, no issues, and I then sold it for a 12" AQ.

144+ DB'S OUT OF A CONVERTIBLE

12" Funky Pup Subwoofer (The worlds most powerful subwoofer)

6" Aero Ported Box

Hifonics - Bxi2010-D

Pioneer Deck

RD Audio - Front Speaker

Rockford Fosgate - Rear Speakers

KnuKonceptz - 0 Gauge Wire

KnuKonceptz SS Karma - 10 Gauge Sub Wire

KnuKonceptz - Krystal Kable Rca

Big 3 - Upgrade - 0 Gauge

Kinetik - Hc1800 Battery

Only answers you are going to get are DD, Fi, AQ and DC...

Not hating on them...but boners are had for these brands...go with whats in your budget

I'm with Treo though, these subs wants at least 600rms...what amp do you have and what kind of box/dimensions...you are doing something really wrong if you are buring VCs on that sub on 400rms

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Archived