demonstr8 Posted June 11, 2007 Report Posted June 11, 2007 put your beer in a brown paper bag!!.....just joking man, you'll pass as long as your not a chick!! I only tell people 1/3 of what im REALLY doin', just so they can HATE ONLY on that third... 2007 Tahoe factory system for now Car Domain Page Lay It Low Forum
Guest Nismofreak Posted June 11, 2007 Report Posted June 11, 2007 Good luck man......I am getting mine in Sept....lucky you!!!
Forevrbumpn Posted June 11, 2007 Report Posted June 11, 2007 demon kinda got to it before me, but I was going to say, Dont drink the night before, and have a hang over when you get there.. lol I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Bryan Posted June 11, 2007 Report Posted June 11, 2007 yea man you will be fine...just a suggestion you might wanna take out your type-r just incase..you never know... MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST 2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids MMATS 2000.05 XS Power D1200 Knukonceptz 1/0 Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB " Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy
civichatch Posted June 12, 2007 Author Report Posted June 12, 2007 yea man you will be fine...just a suggestion you might wanna take out your type-r just incase..you never know... i hear ya man but im not taking my car. Im taking my moms 2007 yaris automatic. So dont gotta worry bout that shit. Thanks though System Specs: Alpine SWR-1542D 15" sub Sealed Subwoofer Box MTX mxa 6001 Class D 774watts RMS @ 2ohms MTX Bass Knob Pioneer 6.5's in doors MTX Thunderdome 6x9 in rear Stinger 1 Farad capacitor 80 amp stinger fuse BIG 3 in 4 gauge wire 4 gauge power/ground wire JVC MP3 CD Car Deck (KD-G320) 12 gauge Monster speaker wire to Sub 16 gauge Stinger speaker wire to doors Stinger Gold Plated Battery Terminals
David Posted June 12, 2007 Report Posted June 12, 2007 do not turn on the radio, make sure its off before the guy/gal gets in the vehicle, also use both hands on the wheel. just do your best, thats all you can do. good luck man.
civichatch Posted June 12, 2007 Author Report Posted June 12, 2007 do not turn on the radio, make sure its off before the guy/gal gets in the vehicle, also use both hands on the wheel. just do your best, thats all you can do. good luck man. thanks guys. I know every rule in the book. I think im just stressing because ive been waiting for this day since i got that civic. Ill just do my best. System Specs: Alpine SWR-1542D 15" sub Sealed Subwoofer Box MTX mxa 6001 Class D 774watts RMS @ 2ohms MTX Bass Knob Pioneer 6.5's in doors MTX Thunderdome 6x9 in rear Stinger 1 Farad capacitor 80 amp stinger fuse BIG 3 in 4 gauge wire 4 gauge power/ground wire JVC MP3 CD Car Deck (KD-G320) 12 gauge Monster speaker wire to Sub 16 gauge Stinger speaker wire to doors Stinger Gold Plated Battery Terminals
Bryan Posted June 12, 2007 Report Posted June 12, 2007 i wonder what would happen if you had subwoofers back there?? like multiple 18s? MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST 2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids MMATS 2000.05 XS Power D1200 Knukonceptz 1/0 Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB " Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy
civichatch Posted June 12, 2007 Author Report Posted June 12, 2007 i wonder what would happen if you had subwoofers back there?? like multiple 18s? as long as ur drivign skill is fine. I dont think they could say/do anything about it. Its not illegal to have alot of subs. And if it doesnt ubstruct your vision then they have nutting to bitch about. System Specs: Alpine SWR-1542D 15" sub Sealed Subwoofer Box MTX mxa 6001 Class D 774watts RMS @ 2ohms MTX Bass Knob Pioneer 6.5's in doors MTX Thunderdome 6x9 in rear Stinger 1 Farad capacitor 80 amp stinger fuse BIG 3 in 4 gauge wire 4 gauge power/ground wire JVC MP3 CD Car Deck (KD-G320) 12 gauge Monster speaker wire to Sub 16 gauge Stinger speaker wire to doors Stinger Gold Plated Battery Terminals
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.