h22 swap seems just out of the question anymore, i did some research on it and too many different parts from different cars go into the motor, seems kinda retarded and unreliable since my car is lowered and they say axles snap if lowered more than an inch, which mine is. so i've decided a B16A2 swap, which is the motor out of the 99-00 SI's. they respond pretty well to bolt ons and seem like the most reliable swap i can do for the budget i have. i wanna be able to drive my car away with no hacking what so ever and all i need for the motor to bolt in is the rear mount and she glides on in. so i'll have to find a motor, ecu, tranny, axles, ect sometime with low low miles (hopefully under 1k) and place my order if i cant find locally. if you have anything you dont need for this swap, i'll gladly buy them from you as i wanna get this done soon so i can drive my baby : )

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Vehicle: 1997 Honda Civic EX

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate P450.4

Batteries: Kinetik HC 800

Electrical: Big 3 in 1/0

Enclosure: n/a : (

Headunit: Clarion VZ409

Mids/Highs: Pheonix Gold Rsd6.5's in the Front Doors

Subwoofers: n/a : (

Wire: Knukoncepts 1/0 and 4g

Future Upgrades: 20% tint all around, GC/Koni coilovers, body work (fml) lol

OP: Your Civic looks clean... I like it. GL with getting it fixed. On the topic of Hondas this is the only reason why I somewhat like em lol

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Derp.

Dude, I would just get another D series to get rolling for now. If you wanna do a swap, hoard parts for awhile and just go nuts with it. Just my opinion though, because this is kinda where I'm at with my car, trying to keep it daily-ing until I can do a swap (3400 DOHC or 3800SC hopefully.) That way you can get your bump, have a daily, and it will be cheaper (just a motor vs. motor tranny harness ecu etc etc etc...)

Too many projects, too little time...

h22a the jdm one you wont be sorry for swaping the one in

or b20-vtec maybe a b18c all of them are good motors

H22 with turbo > b series anything lol... I happen to like the sledge hammer mod....makes it more "custom" lol.

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

H22 with turbo > b series anything lol... I happen to like the sledge hammer mod....makes it more "custom" lol.

read up on H22 swaps with lowered cars... unreliablility and crappy gas mileage FTL i wanna keep my 30-35 mpg. the reason i bought the car lol boost on b16 and i'll be happy

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

found myself a b16a2 with tons of aftermarket parts, low mileage and owned by a guy that babied it. 1750 for the entire swap, now i just have to find out whether hes willing to ship or not because he's located in IA. if i can go to the bank and get myself a personal loan for about 1k. then i'll be good to go on a new motor : )

also here is the link to the motor http://www.hondamarketplace.com/showthread.php?t=2704730 seems like a good buy, but if anyone has any rejections to it please tell me and explain. also the guy will put in a brand new clutch in the motor bc the one in it is stiff as balls.

SoHc just came into mind... just taking the money towards the swap, throwing it in to a D series, and be able to pull 5 tractor trailer lengths on a B series.. rebuild and boost (if the motor is in alright shape) all it needs is a new crank, pistons, and probably valves) which will what i'll need to replace anyways for boosting the motor. and the motor is already in the car. so hell.. why not make a 300 hp civic for a little extra money than having a 140 whp civic with a B16

Archived