Edit.:itouch fail p

Edited by Red-navi-916

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Imm not sure if most of you guys are slow or just stupid,stop complaining ,everyone knows it's going slow give them some time to finish then if you still dont like it hit up caco or mwca

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

I like the fast reply box.

Anyhow, it is funny how Steve keeps reminding us how change sucks.. which it does, but it's mostly in your head.

with every new change the 20/50/30 rule comes into effect. 20% are negative 50% are sheep looking to go either way and 30% are all gung ho about it.

Just think about it. If you've ever been at a job that gets new software you'll notice this is how things break down.

images-1.jpg

looks good only thing I don't like is if you click a URL now it doesn't open a new tab, it stays in the current tab

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Imm not sure if most of you guys are slow or just stupid,stop complaining ,everyone knows it's going slow give them some time to finish then if you still dont like it hit up caco or mwca

i dont see anyone complaining.

TNCB

....my damn room was shaking, im like wtf is this how am i gonna die jakin off to vida guerra?

My only beef is that the 'top' buttons are gone now; just something to get used to.

I kinda like it. Can't wait to see what they do with it.

What "top" buttons do you refer too?