Dwrights Build. Horns anyone?

Once your build is done, or close to it anyways, you should let me know, I'll head down that way and check it out. Still new at audio and no one does it near me. i honestly have never listened to a real system. I'm mad I didn't find out about the meet in Lawrenceville until a week after it.

kool score....and a good freq..that means u can possible do that number on a few lil john and jeezy and some gucci and oj da juice songs....as far as lowering ur tuning...all u had to do is make the port 300sqaure inches and ur good to go

The score was nice, but he needs some serious power to do that on music. Running a D9 @.25 daily would not happen and would deff let out magic smoke. Plus he had to roll the volume before the amp went into protect. Did prove a point the the box will do a 150+. just gonna take lots of power

The score was nice, but he needs some serious power to do that on music. Running a D9 @.25 daily would not happen and would deff let out magic smoke. Plus he had to roll the volume before the amp went into protect. Did prove a point the the box will do a 150+. just gonna take lots of power

:) once i get a damn job ill get some power .....

kool score....and a good freq..that means u can possible do that number on a few lil john and jeezy and some gucci and oj da juice songs....as far as lowering ur tuning...all u had to do is make the port 300sqaure inches and ur good to go

its at around 475 square inches now. cant remember the exact but its around there. havent gotten around to cutting it down more, and yea im definately glad about the number, just gotta get some power :(

Once your build is done, or close to it anyways, you should let me know, I'll head down that way and check it out. Still new at audio and no one does it near me. i honestly have never listened to a real system. I'm mad I didn't find out about the meet in Lawrenceville until a week after it.

Come on down man, Corona_Jeffs Xterror is pretty loud and definately turns some heads. His wifes ridgeline will at least have bass hopefully by the end of the week, PM me and we will set someting up.

where exactly is Canton? Theres a few other local guys around here doing high 40s daily. Hell one of Jeffs and my buddies escape did a 48.8 on Miley Cyrus the other night :lol:

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

103_0109.jpg

103_0112.jpg

103_0113.jpg

103_0117.jpg

got a few more but im gonna hold off on those for a few more.

2006 F-150

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Thats not Wright LOL Puttin your poor old granny to work just so you could get your build. Havent you ever heard of the Senior Citizen Labor Laws LOL.

Nice build man im just messin with ya hopefully i can get to hear it one day soon

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

wheres the power house at?

about to be sent to amp repair center.

2006 F-150

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

6 days and no update

come on lazy ass get 2 work lol

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

Archived