Jump to content

IP.Chat is kinda working!


Recommended Posts

Guest Scylloga
Posted

and as soon as I said this, I get the error again. damnit

Is there a ability to restart the chat? I dunno bout ipboards.

Maybe just trash it start over and get the stuff setup then activate it for everybody?

Guest Scylloga
Posted

lets all throw a fit maybe itll get fixed...:D

The best part is SSa was booted and now cant access it to fix it LOL.

I say just delete the file and start over again.

I think part of the reason for doing away with fflash chat was it wasnt "built in".

The new ip chat is built in.

I could and possibly am wrong.

Posted

your wrong its all a huge plot to limit my communications round here. lost all my "ins"...no but seriously.....flash chat....

its proven.

DCAUDIO

BALLS DEEP

Posted

chat worked great all day yesterday, and today says im kicked from the room....

seein it fixed for a hot second was morale boosting tho

:)

i haz faith.

DCAUDIO

BALLS DEEP

Posted

Still waiting for Chat to be up and running :)

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 1120 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...