97SSBlazer Posted February 27, 2010 Report Posted February 27, 2010 I just picked up some Akuza 'Spurs' 22x10's. I'm not 100% sure how they will look on my blazer yet but I have had my 20's for 2 yrs now so i knew i had to do something. lower tuning is just hard. I was surprised how loud 145 sounds at 35hz, and how quiet 145 sounds at 50hz. -= 2005 Tahoe LT =-Head unit: Pioneer AVH-X5500BHSSource: iPad Mini in dash Subs: 2 T1 12's Sub Amp: T1500-1bdCPWire: Rockford Fosgate 1/0 awgSignal Cable: MonsterFronts:Stock Bose for now:)Rears: Stock Bose for now:)MIds/High amp: Stock Bose for now:) 2005 Tahoe Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172529-2005-tahoe-my-17th-vehicle/ 2001 Monte Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/160030-2001-monte-carlo-my-16th-car-lol/page-2#entry25309381997 Tahoe Build Log: http://www.stevemead...oe-6-15-rf-15s/2001 Impala Build Log: http://www.stevemead...katzkin-inside/
97SSBlazer Posted February 27, 2010 Author Report Posted February 27, 2010 i cant sell the 20's til i see if i like the 22's. If i dont like the 2's than ill just put them on my blue blazer in the summer lower tuning is just hard. I was surprised how loud 145 sounds at 35hz, and how quiet 145 sounds at 50hz. -= 2005 Tahoe LT =-Head unit: Pioneer AVH-X5500BHSSource: iPad Mini in dash Subs: 2 T1 12's Sub Amp: T1500-1bdCPWire: Rockford Fosgate 1/0 awgSignal Cable: MonsterFronts:Stock Bose for now:)Rears: Stock Bose for now:)MIds/High amp: Stock Bose for now:) 2005 Tahoe Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172529-2005-tahoe-my-17th-vehicle/ 2001 Monte Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/160030-2001-monte-carlo-my-16th-car-lol/page-2#entry25309381997 Tahoe Build Log: http://www.stevemead...oe-6-15-rf-15s/2001 Impala Build Log: http://www.stevemead...katzkin-inside/
TeejayBee Posted February 27, 2010 Report Posted February 27, 2010 =P but but i want 20's or 22's on my blazer haha wana buy me someee = P
99xtremedime Posted February 27, 2010 Report Posted February 27, 2010 Damn, really love the blazer man... really clean. I think 22's in what is already on it would look REALLY purdy! lol -2 AQ HDC3 15's-'Nendo 3KWP @ .5-7.75cuft @ 30hz-Alpine CDA-117-4 Cadence PA 8's -AQ 200.2-2 AQ Supertweeters-XS Power D3400-270a Mecman Alt -Knu Konceptz Wire
97SSBlazer Posted February 28, 2010 Author Report Posted February 28, 2010 Damn, really love the blazer man... really clean. I think 22's in what is already on it would look REALLY purdy! lol I agree, but i didn't want the exact same rims, even know they look great. If i dont like the new 2's ill just buy another set and sell these or put them on my blue daily driver blazer. I got the 2's for an amazing deal so it was kinda an impulse buy lower tuning is just hard. I was surprised how loud 145 sounds at 35hz, and how quiet 145 sounds at 50hz. -= 2005 Tahoe LT =-Head unit: Pioneer AVH-X5500BHSSource: iPad Mini in dash Subs: 2 T1 12's Sub Amp: T1500-1bdCPWire: Rockford Fosgate 1/0 awgSignal Cable: MonsterFronts:Stock Bose for now:)Rears: Stock Bose for now:)MIds/High amp: Stock Bose for now:) 2005 Tahoe Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172529-2005-tahoe-my-17th-vehicle/ 2001 Monte Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/160030-2001-monte-carlo-my-16th-car-lol/page-2#entry25309381997 Tahoe Build Log: http://www.stevemead...oe-6-15-rf-15s/2001 Impala Build Log: http://www.stevemead...katzkin-inside/
treossi Posted February 28, 2010 Report Posted February 28, 2010 should look nice Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details
97SSBlazer Posted February 28, 2010 Author Report Posted February 28, 2010 =P but but i want 20's or 22's on my blazer haha wana buy me someee = P LOL. Go with 22's. I have had 18's 20's and now 22's. I wish i would have just went with 2's to begin with. lower tuning is just hard. I was surprised how loud 145 sounds at 35hz, and how quiet 145 sounds at 50hz. -= 2005 Tahoe LT =-Head unit: Pioneer AVH-X5500BHSSource: iPad Mini in dash Subs: 2 T1 12's Sub Amp: T1500-1bdCPWire: Rockford Fosgate 1/0 awgSignal Cable: MonsterFronts:Stock Bose for now:)Rears: Stock Bose for now:)MIds/High amp: Stock Bose for now:) 2005 Tahoe Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172529-2005-tahoe-my-17th-vehicle/ 2001 Monte Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/160030-2001-monte-carlo-my-16th-car-lol/page-2#entry25309381997 Tahoe Build Log: http://www.stevemead...oe-6-15-rf-15s/2001 Impala Build Log: http://www.stevemead...katzkin-inside/
BeatBox Posted February 28, 2010 Report Posted February 28, 2010 nice i had 22s and a wk later i wanted bigger lol i like those wheels tho my friend had them on his MonteCarlo i like a Akuza's Stings but I could get them in my off set.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.