12 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like the off topic videos to be moved to this section (below Murphy's Pub)

• Yes
    • No, it's fine where it is

Is there anywhere I can go to change it to something else per personal preference? I went through the menus last night and couldn't locate anything.

Also are we ever going to turn on the voting/rep function?

And I guess 3rd, wouldn't most people want the off topic video section to sit ontop of this section below the pub? It seems like it would get more use, I know i'd use it.

images-1.jpg

triple post whaaa?

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

I think its fine where it is... You can change the Skin if thats what you're talking about, go to the very bottom of the main forum page and there is a drop down box where you can select which skin you want to use.

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

I like it black but I miss the forum front page being a bit more "compressed"... was easier to scroll it.

MickyMcD - "Capable of making some serious trouser flapping volumes at where's-my-testicles frequencies, the Servo-Drives used to be fairly jaw dropping..."

Any time you have have a power wire next to your frame put some rubber hosing (or cut up an innertube) around it. The wire is bound to wiggle (due to driving or flex) and the casing will eventually wear through.

Hammerdown... 1%

no links to outside websites, business related FB/YT pages allowed.

I think its fine where it is... You can change the Skin if thats what you're talking about, go to the very bottom of the main forum page and there is a drop down box where you can select which skin you want to use.

Cool, I get a new website every time I log in

Steven

Does this smell funny to you? Its your sister :roflmao:

don't move it!

Well I'm not really sure that they would based on just our opinions. I don't even know if there is a procedure for it.

Why do you like it where it is? I just think it would get more use here and then we could post video threads there without the mods having to be annoyed and move them.

I mean, someone here can reply with a video then does it become a video thread?

images-1.jpg