Me & my girlfriend went with some friends friday night & saw it. I thought it was a good movie, it definately had some different stuff in it but I thought it was a good story line, especially at the end. Im not big on scary movies but I definately enjoyed this one!

Yeah... if you want your girl hugging onto you.... take her to see this one.

There were none of those.... I saw that coming scares.

P.S. Dont hold your drink in your lap.... a friend of mine went to see it and said it looked like he pissed himself cause one of the scenes scared him and he squeezed his legs together and his soda popped the lid off.... LOL

Steven

Does this smell funny to you? Its your sister :roflmao:

Yeah... if you want your girl hugging onto you.... take her to see this one.

There were none of those.... I saw that coming scares.

P.S. Dont hold your drink in your lap.... a friend of mine went to see it and said it looked like he pissed himself cause one of the scenes scared him and he squeezed his legs together and his soda popped the lid off.... LOL

Steven

Ha! Dang. I can't decide whether to see this now or Cop Out.. I guess both?

images-1.jpg

I have a friend who is a movie snob. Only likes movies that have "good" and original stories; so pretty much just weird movies. He said it was all too predictable. He also hated avatar, though, so I don't trust him too much when it comes to movie reviews. It seems that whatever movies he doesn't like, I like.

Just to put it into perspective, one of his favorite movies is To Kill a Mockingbird. Yes, the movie from the 60's that you watched in literature class.

as468x60pxbanner.gif

My Youtube Page. Check it out

The "SAV" - Sub-aural Assault Vehicle

Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X993

Image Dynamics CTX 6.5" Components

Q-logic 6.5" kick pods

CDT 6.5" CL-E6NEO Front door Midbass

Kicker ZX350.4

Knukonceptz SS Karma 4 channel 6m RCA

Fi Q 18" w/ brushed aluminum dust cap

7cu ft. ported box tuned to 28hz

Sundown SAZ-1000D

Iraggi 240 amp Amputator Alt

Big 3 in Monster 1/0awg

Second Skin Damplifier Lite on roof and front doors

I have a friend who is a movie snob. Only likes movies that have "good" and original stories; so pretty much just weird movies. He said it was all too predictable. He also hated avatar, though, so I don't trust him too much when it comes to movie reviews. It seems that whatever movies he doesn't like, I like.

Just to put it into perspective, one of his favorite movies is To Kill a Mockingbird. Yes, the movie from the 60's that you watched in literature class.

Uh.... dont listen to him.... I heard mad trash talk about "Zombieland" but it is one of the best ever.... The Crazies is way up there also... Wait for Cop Out, go to that with the guys, after a few beers, the crazies dont need help like that

Steven

Does this smell funny to you? Its your sister :roflmao:

Ha! Dang. I can't decide whether to see this now or Cop Out.. I guess both?

Cop Out wasn't that good. Don't get me wrong I was laughing my ass off, but the story line was pretty stupid, and it got very boring at a few parts and I just wanted to go to sleep.

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

Just got back from watching it, drove 40 miles each way.. totally not worth it. It was repetitive imho, and not scary (I wasn't scared once).

There's $20 and 4+ hours I will never get back.

This almost always seems to happen.. when most people (people = imdb reviews/*'s) like movies..I think they are shit, when people (same people) think movies are shit..I enjoy them. Tisk tisk tisk. Wish I could of went to see cop out (which would of only been 20 miles each way - AND I could of got some of this badass beef jerky that I have been dreaming of for a couple months now) but the girl I took doesn't like comedies :( After the movie, she said that cop out would of probably been better.

Overall: 4/10 *'s :( damn.

Below *might* be a spoiler...

Whenever she is in the freezer thingie at the truck stop.. he (the guy, not one of the crazies) just randomly shows up behind her.. wtf?

Edited by somerandomguy

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Okay, well I decided to bump this old thread because I FINALLY saw it lol. It wasn't as scary as I thought it would be but it was a very very good movie. I would definantly watch it again. But if you guys like this kind of movie check out Doomsday!!!!! It was probably the best gory movie I have ever seen

http://www.youtube.c...er/SmallTownSPL

2002 Chevy Blazer

Substage: Shhh, its a secret ;)

Mids and Highs: Stock-Going to change soon

Amp:MTX 92001

Wire:1/0 Welding cable

Electrical:Stock

http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

I hope she was meaning that to you. Any who.... You dont say you wanna have dinner in the first damn post. talk to her first. I say find out if the status was torwards you..

Here try this...

"Hey hows it going :)( notice smiley face makes everything better ) I saw your status. "You are far from usual".... So is my dick... Wanna Fuck tommorow???"

Or send her message saying "hey" she replies back "hey" when this happens reply Wanna fuck (INSERT ADDRESS HERE)

Quote of the SPL Creed ; back in the day my girlfriend gave me a choice between her and my love for car audio, I told that bitch I've made harder decisions at the Coke machine. :)