PHASE 2 - Moving SMD to a dedicated server!

Phase 2 is coming tonite, tomorrow at the latest - moving everything to a dedicated server! Should speed things up tremendously!

Just a heads up if the site ends up acting up later tonight......

i have other plans to keep improving this place and it might seem clumsy at first but give me time! Thanks for your patience!

damn that was a long time without the forum (couple of hours felt longer) it is much faster though

On 4/20/2010 at 10:06 PM, 'cc_audio' said:

Guys are just like girls, once you've had 18 inches you don't go back.

2004 GMC Yukon XL

Pioneer AVH-X4700BS

13 band EQ

Sub Amp- (2) PPI 5000BD.1

(2) Re SXX 15's 8 cu. ft. box tuned to 32 Hz

(4) 6.5 Bose Mids

(2) 1" Bose Tweets

(2) 1.5" Bose Tweets

(1) JY 80 AH w/ new JY busses

(1) Duracell 750 up front 

Apex Alternators 270

A.C. Delco 160 alternato

I know today the sight has been running Blazingly fast today, I don't know if it is the dedicated servers of the Google Chrome I switched to.........

Also BTW I just noticed that the reply boxes have spell check, so there is no reason to make messed up posts that no one can read.

That's Google Chrome's built-in spell check. I use Chrome as my default browser, and I love it. It's a bit more of a memory hog than Firefox if you've got lots of tabs open, but that's simply because it makes each individual tab into a different process, which I think is a better idea. If one tab dies, the browser can just shut down that tab and the others keep going unaffected, unlike Firefox which shuts down the whole browser. But that spell check is the reason I never have spelling errors in my posts. XD

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

WTF. Everyone else says it speed up it's slow on my end. ??? :(

What are you using? If its IE try Google Chrome or Fire Fox as that is what is recommended for the site, I remember I was using IE yesterday and it would take about 20 seconds to open a thread now I am using Google Chrome and it opens in about 1 second.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

What are you using? If its IE try Google Chrome or Fire Fox as that is what is recommended for the site, I remember I was using IE yesterday and it would take about 20 seconds to open a thread now I am using Google Chrome and it opens in about 1 second.

I'm running Firefox. But it's so odd---it just now started to speed up for me. :)

RF_power_product.gif

the database for the site is so big its causing time-outs to occur. The hosting service is working on it and brought it back while they figure it out. It could go down again...sorry guys! sucks for me too! i hope its over soon and working great!

dedicated server is not online yet, its the same as it was.....i tried to tell you guys that but i guess i should have been more clear. The site kept timing out due to the size of the database so the switch hasnt happened yet. We are shooting for tonite.

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

dedicated server is not online yet, its the same as it was.....i tried to tell you guys that but i guess i should have been more clear. The site kept timing out due to the size of the database so the switch hasnt happened yet. We are shooting for tonite.

Well damn how can it get faster than it is.......Just the switch from IE to Google Chrome sped it up tremendously.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

I personally must thank Steve David Nick And everyone else that brings smd to what it is today.. I probably speak for most of the forum when i say that being on this forum has become part of everyday life.. And as A future life time member i must say Thank you for doing what you have done and will do.. this site is the greatest and i hope it grows to new heights.

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)
</div>

mine is still pretty slow

slower than the old forum

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery