Dude calls Meade out in video.. lol.

lol what a couple of retards. dude in the white oakleys looked like he was high on meth. of course a wall is going to be louder than a suv that seats 5-6 people. these vids get old

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

i still can't stand the drama on the east coast, and the donks, boy do i hate em

So where do you get this idea that Florida is all Drama and Donks? Maybe you need to get off youtube for a couple of days and get a reality check...

/rant

97 Maxima SE

Bunch of shit going in, check out the build

alpine_logo.jpgSundown_Banner.jpgxspower.png

Wouldn't steve's civic be a good match for this with 4 4000dbs? and his SMDs? then it would be fair right? but why does steve always have to go to people to prove aswell. why dont they say were coming to you. or w/e... he has to do the traveling.....thats screwed... lol

2009 Hyundai Accent GL

Alpine CDA 9884

Rockford Fosgate Wire

Rockford Fosgate 501bd

Soundstream 12 Reference

Hifonics Zeus ZXI 6410

Rockford Fosgate T1652

Rockford Fosgate T152

XBL: NW Livin Loud

this is why i think florida is gay as fuck, always trying to compare to the west coast same with new york, i can't stand the east coast, anyways i think that guy is a member on here, i remember seeing a red port, in which looked like a VW of some sort, should tell his homie he doesn't know what he's talking about

Wow just call out an entire side of the country like that? You know not everyone on this site is from Kali right?

On 4/20/2010 at 10:06 PM, 'cc_audio' said:

Guys are just like girls, once you've had 18 inches you don't go back.

2004 GMC Yukon XL

Pioneer AVH-X4700BS

13 band EQ

Sub Amp- (2) PPI 5000BD.1

(2) Re SXX 15's 8 cu. ft. box tuned to 32 Hz

(4) 6.5 Bose Mids

(2) 1" Bose Tweets

(2) 1.5" Bose Tweets

(1) JY 80 AH w/ new JY busses

(1) Duracell 750 up front 

Apex Alternators 270

A.C. Delco 160 alternato

The guy making the video is calling him out, not the owner of the Golf. Either way, thats just a goofy ass comment.

Theres no need for the 'I can't stand the eastcoast' shit either. Thats how all this rivalry gets started!

I think people miss the point with what Steve does, and claims to do. He never claims to be the loudest, and he NEVER calls people out. Anyone who gets that wrong is just player hatin. Give it up.

Oh, and that Golf slams.

www.BladeICE.com

UK/European Distributors

Ascendant Audio

Fi Car Audio

XS Power

KnuKonceptz.co.uk

Facebook

Youtube Channel

Archived