Dude calls Meade out in video.. lol.

its a wall... in a coupe... do the same #s in a suv tuned to 30Hz like steves is and then call him out.. oh, with the same equipment that the guy is using right now...

besides, meade only does 137 he said it over and over...

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

its a wall... in a coupe... do the same #s in a suv tuned to 30Hz like steves is and then call him out.. oh, with the same equipment that the guy is using right now...

besides, meade only does 137 he said it over and over...

Some people just don't get what Meade has done, I mean like you said, I challenge anyone to take an SUV like Meade and do something as extravagant as he's done with it and be even close to as loud as he is. Oh.. wait... He only does 137... Hahaha :rolleyes:

DC AUDIO

06' Lancer

i mean, anyone can get some one to sit in their car for 2 minutes and look unimpressed, hell i sit in my car and look unimpressed every day...

sorry lol i had to

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

i mean, anyone can get some one to sit in their car for 2 minutes and look unimpressed, hell i sit in my car and look unimpressed every day...

sorry lol i had to

LOL very true. How many people do you see sit in the Tahoe that dont look impressed? And I feel ya about sittin in your own car unimpressed.. lol.

DC AUDIO

06' Lancer

this is why i think florida is gay as fuck, always trying to compare to the west coast same with new york, i can't stand the east coast, anyways i think that guy is a member on here, i remember seeing a red port, in which looked like a VW of some sort, should tell his homie he doesn't know what he's talking about

Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details

spray-fail.gif

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

this is why i think florida is gay as fuck, always trying to compare to the west coast same with new york, i can't stand the east coast, anyways i think that guy is a member on here, i remember seeing a red port, in which looked like a VW of some sort, should tell his homie he doesn't know what he's talking about

Hey, watch it there buddy!! Don't group everyone together, I live in Florida. You don't see me bashing anyone...

97 Maxima SE

Bunch of shit going in, check out the build

alpine_logo.jpgSundown_Banner.jpgxspower.png

Archived