No My Pathfinder

it sounds like my mom's explorer before it went

it sucked down a valve and shattered the piston and shot the rod through the block..... fun times. get your cams and valves replaced.

225HP 1996 S-Dime

JVC KD-G820

Crunch PZi 2250 powering Two Ascendant Audio Assassin 8s wired to 2 ohm at 225W RMS 2.26CF @ 36.4Hz 43.5 square inches of port with 45's

Kicker ZX350.4 powering CDT CL-61A's with TW-24 Tweeters

Contact me:

AIM: Necromancer Ku

YIM: Ku_Karukasa

MSN: [email protected]

verification_seal.gif

I Dont know if anyone mentioned this but is your pathy even worth $3500? what year is it?

ditto

95....I got a call.from my dad...Found a mechanic that is my uncles best friend.....Said about $1,500 starting price for install and check out on the engine we will order......I think it is a great deal....My dad called me in the morning with the green light to find a new engine with a new trans...

1500 is still way to much, you can probolly find a running pathfinder for that and will need little to no work..

Id say you can get a new engine for your truck for about 500 bucks with around 50,000 miles on it, and a tranny for maybe 300 (if it even needs one, a filter, gasket and fluid flush would do it wonders).

Ive been pricing motors for my car, and Ive found a place that will cell me a 4.6L v8 high output 32 valve northstar for my car with 60,000 miles and it is to run like a top (and it comes with the computer), and all they want for the motor and computer is 900 bucks.. Oh and the northstar moters are not cheap by all means.

What are your engine specs, my friend runs a junk yard, and if I remember right their are a few pathys there, they are a dime a dozen.

shit! this kid just recently got his DL... LOL he had hella time to rebuild his motor, but he chose to start his system instead!!! <_<

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

ditto

1500 is still way to much, you can probolly find a running pathfinder for that and will need little to no work..

Id say you can get a new engine for your truck for about 500 bucks with around 50,000 miles on it, and a tranny for maybe 300 (if it even needs one, a filter, gasket and fluid flush would do it wonders).

Ive been pricing motors for my car, and Ive found a place that will cell me a 4.6L v8 high output 32 valve northstar for my car with 60,000 miles and it is to run like a top (and it comes with the computer), and all they want for the motor and computer is 900 bucks.. Oh and the northstar moters are not cheap by all means.

What are your engine specs, my friend runs a junk yard, and if I remember right their are a few pathys there, they are a dime a dozen.

honestly man its not hard to switch out a engine. get you a engine hoist and some jackstands and a jack. and a nice tool set.

you and your dad take a weekend and get her done. ive changed the engine in my old camry twice its a 1 day ordeal 2 if youve never done it.

take pictures of the engine so you know where everything goes

sig.png

Guest Nismofreak

well right now I don't have money for a engine...it works still....put in new intake and new sparks and run okay....the knocking isn't getting worst and its the same noise didn't get louder so yah

well right now I don't have money for a engine...it works still....put in new intake and new sparks and run okay....the knocking isn't getting worst and its the same noise didn't get louder so yah

my bro said the same thing until he was racing a rustang with it and all of a sudden braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA POW! cha chink chink cangle duduh dar pffff dundundun screeeeeeeeeeeach

225HP 1996 S-Dime

JVC KD-G820

Crunch PZi 2250 powering Two Ascendant Audio Assassin 8s wired to 2 ohm at 225W RMS 2.26CF @ 36.4Hz 43.5 square inches of port with 45's

Kicker ZX350.4 powering CDT CL-61A's with TW-24 Tweeters

Contact me:

AIM: Necromancer Ku

YIM: Ku_Karukasa

MSN: [email protected]

verification_seal.gif

• 2 months later...

This topic scares me since my mums Nissan has a KA24E with 120,xxx miles on it... Slight knock for 5 minutes after starting it.....

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

one of my buddies had a problem with his probe with it knocking and he kept drivin it which wasnt smart cz now the engine wont run and it has a nice size hole on the side of the engine block...

The New - 2002 Acura Rsx (work in progress)Eclipse AVN7000Eclipse 4 Channel4 Polk Audio Db 6.5 (soon to be changed)T500.1Punch 3 15"- The (old) System - 94 GMC Sonoma Ext. CabH/U - Pioneer Avic D3Eclipse 4 Channel Amp2 MB Quart DUA 216 6.5 components2 Polk Momo 4x10s1 RF Power T5001bd2 RF P315D4's 5 cubes net @ 35hzPowermaster D1200 Battery

Archived