Second Skin Audio

New Big Perms ProtoType!

AkPride

lol i had mine first about a year now then soundworks decided to be a dealer so they popping up evreywhere

lol the guy who was in second place in my class was running the perm subs lol

yeah its funny how we were in the same class my 2 15' hit a 149.2 on an mtx92001 in my expo. and ur 2 18'' dd's hit 149.8 on 2 sundown 3500's in ur jimmy do you think we sould of been in the same class? 2nd dosent look so bad were i stand,

lol i didnt meen to start anything with anybody .but after reading my earlier post it does look like i was crying, my bad!!!

^^^ Fail, just like everything else.

I'm curious...do you drive a blue silverado? The one with the front clip missing?

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

You are correct ^^^^ but instead of half decent pics, where are vids of these Supersperm subs flexing? Hell they should be able to Blow a vehicle apart when it gets Cold in Alaska :drinks:

Vids are proof, find a meter..... :shrug:

Does this smell funny to you? Its your sister :roflmao:

There are no videos. Weird wouldn't you say...that even the creator of such great drivers would not have any evidence to back up his claims? Mostly because he is full of shit. I do not hate many people, but Josh aka Big Sperm is one of the biggest failtards I have ever met...

Here he is on CL

Reconing woofers and calling them his own brand, and that is his phone number too.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

There are no videos. Weird wouldn't you say...that even the creator of such great drivers would not have any evidence to back up his claims? Mostly because he is full of shit. I do not hate many people, but Josh aka Big Sperm is one of the biggest failtards I have ever met...

Here he is on CL

Reconing woofers and calling them his own brand, and that is his phone number too.

and ur point being is what. can u prove he just recones and sells. i didnt think so. if you are so worried about what he doea then may i suggest you to get a lawyer and sue him for building subs. belittling people is just proof you have no self esteem and no life. ill put my perms up against any subs i might get beat but i wont cry like most people on here. a sub is a sub no matter who builds them

Here he is on CL

and ur point being is what. can u prove he just recones and sells. i didnt think so. if you are so worried about what he doea then may i suggest you to get a lawyer and sue him for building subs. belittling people is just proof you have no self esteem and no life. ill put my perms up against any subs i might get beat but i wont cry like most people on here. a sub is a sub no matter who builds them

I was reading through this thread and wondering why are you defending this big sperm guy so much? Who the hell goes by the name big sperm anyways? But really why are you so defensive about stuff being said about someone else? If its not you and not the equipment you built why the hell do you even care?

Edit- wanted to make sure you knew I was quoting and talking to you goinglow.

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION

Here he is on CL

you do realize you are belittling the guy you quoted just like he belittled the OP...

and a sub is a sub no matter who builds them? No.. would you take a sony 40$ sub over your big perm subs? didnt think so..

if all he is doing is selling T3 or TC or what the fuck ever subs he is, all hes doing is taking the symbol off the dustcap and calling it his own...

I guess i should call my DC subs my own since my initials are DC right? and thats perfectly legal, since these have been reconed once... so now they are no longer DC level 5s, they are MY personal hand made from scratch DCs ....

you see where im going with that?

Personally I dont give a fuck.. but for some one to defend him so much, shows nutthuggery at its finest....

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Here he is on CL

you do realize you are belittling the guy you quoted just like he belittled the OP...

and a sub is a sub no matter who builds them? No.. would you take a sony 40$ sub over your big perm subs? didnt think so..

if all he is doing is selling T3 or TC or what the fuck ever subs he is, all hes doing is taking the symbol off the dustcap and calling it his own...

I guess i should call my DC subs my own since my initials are DC right? and thats perfectly legal, since these have been reconed once... so now they are no longer DC level 5s, they are MY personal hand made from scratch DCs ....

Personally I dont give a fuck.. but for some one to defend him so much, shows nutthuggery at its finest....

lol not defending anything yo just stating a point go ahead and call ur dc subs ur own build thats not the point. every one is knocking big perm subs. honestly do u think ur dc subs are better. all high end subs are built around the same theory same parts coils motors spiders magnets ect ect. ive owned dc, dd, audioque, all of them hit good spl levels. you really think dc or dd started out on top. i think not perm is just trying o get his name out there. and i have personally seen his builds from scratch.

Here he is on CL

lol not defending anything yo just stating a point go ahead and call ur dc subs ur own build thats not the point. every one is knocking big perm subs. honestly do u think ur dc subs are better. all high end subs are built around the same theory same parts coils motors spiders magnets ect ect. ive owned dc, dd, audioque, all of them hit good spl levels. you really think dc or dd started out on top. i think not perm is just trying o get his name out there. and i have personally seen his builds from scratch.

you also do know you can order magnets... baskets, coils, and everything else, and put them together, from companys right?

even so, they are still a certain brand, and hes trying to pass them off as his own... which is wrong...

if i called and ordered every single part from DC, and put it together, is it still a DC sub?

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Here he is on CL

you also do know you can order magnets... baskets, coils, and everything else, and put them together, from companys right?

even so, they are still a certain brand, and hes trying to pass them off as his own... which is wrong...

if i called and ordered every single part from DC, and put it together, is it still a DC sub?

point made but still yes you can order parts from any company and they still maybe there name but they also order from else were to. nothing wrong with buying parts and naming ur own sub. just like cars jaguar has ford parts in them but still call it a jaguar. no diffrent

Archived