no oil. is this bad? lol

yesterday i pulled up to my friends house and his younger brother is outside looking under his hood. i went up and said "hi" and found out he was trying to check his oil but didnt know how. i pull the dip stick out, wipe it off, dip it in and when i pull it out it is completely dry... he has no oil in the car... he had a half quart of oil but thought he was supposed to drain the oil 1st lol. what oil? so he poured that 1/2 quart in and went off to school. i cant believe he was driving like this and didnt go straight to a store for oil after he knew about it.

oh, and the dip stick was still dry after the 1/2 quart.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Wow...

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

:mellow: I honestly think schools need to start teaching kids the simple things like this in school..

well shit, they used to have auto class at every school and now i think they have almost all been cut.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

once his motor blocks up and the car shuts off and he cant turn it back on EVER then yeah maybe he willll think twice, also if your motor ever starts clicking when you push the gas, it means your car is starving for oil lol<<had to find out the hard way. also my car takes 5 quarts of oil to be happy haha i can see one sad brother walking to school mumbling.... god damn oil.....fuckn car..........stupid ass.....

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

well shit, they used to have auto class at every school and now i think they have almost all been cut.

Well, at my high school, they never had an auto class. But when you got into your junior year, you were allowed to take automotive classes at the local community college. I think they should honestly have a class in highschool that teachers you how to keep proper care of your vehicle. Teach you how to check your oil, change your oil, change your tire, etc. Hell...few months ago my friend went to change his oil and he drained his anti-freeze thinking it was the oil pan!! Btw he is 22 or 23..

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

once his motor blocks up and the car shuts off and he cant turn it back on EVER then yeah maybe he willll think twice, also if your motor ever starts clicking when you push the gas, it means your car is starving for oil lol<<had to find out the hard way. also my car takes 5 quarts of oil to be happy haha i can see one sad brother walking to school mumbling.... god damn oil.....fuckn car..........stupid ass.....

thats the thing man. i told him that would happen and he should get oil NOW. but he didnt seem to understand. if it was my car i would leave it at home and get a ride to pick up oil. school be damned, he will miss a lot more days if he doesnt have a car lol.

Well, at my high school, they never had an auto class. But when you got into your junior year, you were allowed to take automotive classes at the local community college. I think they should honestly have a class in highschool that teachers you how to keep proper care of your vehicle. Teach you how to check your oil, change your oil, change your tire, etc. Hell...few months ago my friend went to change his oil and he drained his anti-freeze thinking it was the oil pan!! Btw he is 22 or 23..

holy fail!

thats the thing man. i told him that would happen and he should get oil NOW. but he didnt seem to understand. if it was my car i would leave it at home and get a ride to pick up oil. school be damned, he will miss a lot more days if he doesnt have a car lol.

Or get a ride to school, then after school, get a ride to the store for oil...

as468x60pxbanner.gif

My Youtube Page. Check it out

The "SAV" - Sub-aural Assault Vehicle

Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X993

Image Dynamics CTX 6.5" Components

Q-logic 6.5" kick pods

CDT 6.5" CL-E6NEO Front door Midbass

Kicker ZX350.4

Knukonceptz SS Karma 4 channel 6m RCA

Fi Q 18" w/ brushed aluminum dust cap

7cu ft. ported box tuned to 28hz

Sundown SAZ-1000D