no oil. is this bad? lol

x2 we call it vocational school here aka vo tech. i had auto mechanics 2 years

hell yeah then you know what kind of Shenanigans go on! Its like skipping school and not getting marked absent!

dont forget to lube up the muffler bearings...its whwt gives out that cool buzzy sound

oh yea. and put gear oil in next time you change your oil you gain 50 HP

2005 Ford Ranger Reg cab

Build in Progress

T3 Audio T2000 12

ARC SE4000

Stinger HPM 1/0 Wire

DC power 270xp

Batts: 1 Redtop up front and a Stinger SPP2250 in the back

Hopes to be in and around a 150....weel see

my youtube channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/steph3n1

imgsize.jpg

Team DBs (Driven By sound)

oh yea. and put gear oil in next time you change your oil you gain 50 HP

ADD A LITTLE SAWDUST IN THAT LOWER END KNOCK AND ITLL QUIET IT UP ENOUGH TO SELL TO THOSE KIDS THAT DONT KNOW HOW TO CHECK SHIT OUT. sorry bout the caps

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=29213 "sleeper build"

(1) DC AUDIO Level4XL 10

(2) PowermasterD2700 batteries

ALL FOR SALE

TEAM DC AUDIO

TEAM DIRTFLOORPOOR

Well, at my high school, they never had an auto class. But when you got into your junior year, you were allowed to take automotive classes at the local community college. I think they should honestly have a class in highschool that teachers you how to keep proper care of your vehicle. Teach you how to check your oil, change your oil, change your tire, etc. Hell...few months ago my friend went to change his oil and he drained his anti-freeze thinking it was the oil pan!! Btw he is 22 or 23..

i had auto shop my freshman and sophmore year they tought you all kinda shit the basics and more. my junior year i found out they cut auto shop.

Pioneer deh 2100b

(2)Hifonics Brutus BXI2006D

Crossfire 200 watt 2 channel

soon to be 4 DC level 3 15's

(2)gel batts

Big 3

200 Amp Alt

Hey, what about parents teaching their kids something???

Before I was allowed to drive my car at 16 my Dad taught me how to check all the fluids, refill if needed, change a tire, etc... EVERYONE that drives a car at the very least should be taught these things and it's not the school's responsibility.

And yes, this is coming from a girl!

My dad did the same thing, I was barely walkin and under the truck wrenchin...not only is it good to know how to do your own stuff it helps knowing when a shop is trying to fuck you over

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

ADD A LITTLE SAWDUST IN THAT LOWER END KNOCK AND ITLL QUIET IT UP ENOUGH TO SELL TO THOSE KIDS THAT DONT KNOW HOW TO CHECK SHIT OUT. sorry bout the caps

hahaha i havent heard that one yet.

2005 Ford Ranger Reg cab

Build in Progress

T3 Audio T2000 12

ARC SE4000

Stinger HPM 1/0 Wire

DC power 270xp

my youtube channel

imgsize.jpg

dont know if it will work in new cars with all the compand sensors but an old school....just dont get caught

haha yea thatd be bad. sounds like the guy who tries to sell me a ranger for redicilously cheap. opened the diff cover up and metal shavings and jet black gear oil came rushing out. i told him good luck with that one :angry:

2005 Ford Ranger Reg cab

Build in Progress

T3 Audio T2000 12

ARC SE4000

Stinger HPM 1/0 Wire

DC power 270xp

my youtube channel

imgsize.jpg

i've seen atleast 9 hondas come into our dealership, all stock, usually pretty old, i pull the drain plug out, and maybe a half a quart comes out, where the fuck does that oil go?

pvc valve ate it...

this is a true story seen it lots of times, and they run with no oil lol good motors, keep em stock

no shit? it was a honda civic.

Well, there is the first problem! It would be nice if these things are taught in school, but parents need to parents!

I totally agree Jack, the simple little things have been lost! The things that people had to know to survive at one time are not valued like they used to be. So many people have the mindset of "I don't need to learn to do that, I can pay someone to do it for me". Fuckin kids these days :rolleyes:

funny thing is, i love to learn how to work on my car (i dont know much) but every time i try to do something my dad gets pissed. throws a fit every time i change my oil. he doesnt understand why i dont take it to a shop.

im with you and jack though. ill teach my kids the basics and anything else they want to know before they get to drive.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

In your freshman year at my old high school there was a 1 semester class that was required. It was call City Works, the freshman class was divided into haves, 1 for each semester. Then the Haves were separated into like 8 groups. The rotation was like 2-3 weeks. But all the sessions were vocational based. There were welding, automotive, drafting, finance and so type of classes. Something like that would be nice to see more of because its good for everyone.

<>< Collosians 2:13-14, Philippians 4:13, 1 John 4:7-10

2 - JBL W15Gti

2 - JBL BP1200.1

Knu 1/0 Wiring

Kenwood KIV-BT901

Kenwood/Garmin Nav.

Archived