no oil. is this bad? lol

man i learned how to rebuild a 302 when i was 13, why didn't you be like "yo you need oil in the biatch", im sorry but i think people are getting dumb and dumberer.( :excl:lol )

...............................____

...............__________|___\____

..;.;;.:;:;.,;.|__(O)____|____/_(O)

1978 F-150 Ranger Lariat

2 Sets of Sound-stream Components

Sony Head-unit

DDM Tuning 8000k's

Euro Headlights (Projectors Soon)

Green Led Wheel Wells

Dark Red Tails Tint

What kind of car is it?

My Caddy is a dry sump unit so the engine has to be warm, on and in P for it too show any...also it takes 7.5qts of oil, and should be halfway up the dipstick

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

we have like 3 different autos courses at my school. Auto Systems (deals with everything automotive based, whole year), diagnostics (full year) teaches kids how to use OBDII sensors and stuff like that. and Personal Autos (semester long) which teaches kids just how to change tires and change oil. all taught by the same teacher haha

well shit, they used to have auto class at every school and now i think they have almost all been cut.

Hell I have auto tech at my school, three lifts, 5 car garage, any tool you can think of basically...

| S-10 | 4.5^3 ft | 33Hz | SAE-1000D @ 1 Ohm | 2 SA-12s |

SPL: 143.7 Sealed | 153.4 Port Wars

Lol, I find it funny that people are that stupid. They make the people who know their shit, look like gods. I walk through the school parking lot everyday, and I hear all the spoiled kids leaving and their Jettas and Neons and what not knockin' like a bitch. I laugh my ass off because they don't understand whats goin on. Mind you, everyone of these cars didn't knock when they got em. Plus, 90 percent of em think its cool to drive with a stick, but they don't understand the basics of one. They only drive one because that's what they had in The Fast and The Furious. I love watching them take off and miss a gear or stall it. Makes my day.

I'm only 17 but I know way to many technically declined car drivers. Drivers Ed should be mandatory, and teach you how to do the basics. Like changing tire, and checking fluids. Not necessarily replacing them..

I like the fact that as long as there are new cars and new drivers, Mechanics make bank. I love working on my own shit. I've been doing it for 10 years now and I'll do everything. Give me a new car and I'll show you a scrap yard, because that's where it'll be in a few years. Btw, I go to a small school (60+ graduating class) We don't have auto tech, but it wouldn't matter. The only people to take it would be the ones who know what their doin anyways.

1985 Chevy Silverado Black and Silver SBC 350/700r4

Hell I have auto tech at my school, three lifts, 5 car garage, any tool you can think of basically...

my HS had a full wing dedicated to the auto class, then it got knocked down to 2 lifts in one big room. then the year after i left they got rid of the class all together because they hired some dumb shit teacher that fixed one of the black title cars and used it as a daily driver. all the kids stole all the tools because the teacher didnt pay any attention. the teacher that was there when i took the class kicked ass but i guess they treated him like shit so he quit.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Archived