HaHa the noob found a deal on a great amp

Gutta Trash

On 4/20/2010 at 10:06 PM, 'cc_audio' said:

Guys are just like girls, once you've had 18 inches you don't go back.

2004 GMC Yukon XL

Pioneer AVH-X4700BS

13 band EQ

Sub Amp- (2) PPI 5000BD.1

(2) Re SXX 15's 8 cu. ft. box tuned to 32 Hz

(4) 6.5 Bose Mids

(2) 1" Bose Tweets

(2) 1.5" Bose Tweets

(1) JY 80 AH w/ new JY busses

(1) Duracell 750 up front 

Apex Alternators 270

A.C. Delco 160 alternato

not exactly what i would call a hot deal... 280 bucks for 1200rms isnt that good... especially when you can get the new Sundown SAE1200d for that and its been clamped well over 1500rms...

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/79921-rogers-700-dream-car-update-page-17-a-wall/?p=2335774

93 Saturn SC2My system4 SA-15's Walled

2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's

3 Kinetik Hc2000's

Dual 200amp alts.

you guys done with the peepee touching contest or do I need to end it?

awwwww he was so proud of himself too lol

*pets*

just remember, there are no smart people in the world, only some less retarded than others

wow shes hot too who is she? kim petras? wheres that from...i'd buss that open

Bone stock 2015 Genesis Sedan

RIP Civic :(

sundown_audio_logo-1-1.jpg

x2 on that

audioque 1200d is only 250 shipped

and audiopipe 1500d is only about 150 sipped

I do agree with the Audioque statement but not the Audiopipe. I would rather spend the extra cash and get the Nakamichi, at least I would know I wouldn't be sending dirty power to my subs.

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

you guys are smoking Crack

Nakamichi is great stuff, its a import brand that I would love to own Designed and built in Japan (unless things changed with this new cast design)

My old boss where I worked at was the Nakamichi head engineer for the speaker dept back in the 80s when Nakamichi was owned by US, and before bought out by Japan

At least the speakers were american, the electronics were Japanese

I know I sell sundown, but in this case a SAE1200D or a Nakamichi 1200? hmmmmm

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

does nakamichi still make good stuff? i know that they used to be up there with Denon but i wasnt sure if they still were or not

and all i ever heard of was their head units, not amps.

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

I do agree with the Audioque statement but not the Audiopipe. I would rather spend the extra cash and get the Nakamichi, at least I would know I wouldn't be sending dirty power to my subs.

the audiopipe works great set with an oscope and even if it can't put out the whole 1500 and still be clean(idk if i can or not)its a great amp for the money if i had too i would buy it again. if i decide to upgrade power i will get a ap 3000d

does nakamichi still make good stuff? i know that they used to be up there with Denon but i wasnt sure if they still were or not

and all i ever heard of was their head units, not amps.

There car amps stayed exactly the same for about 10-15years because there was NOTHING than needed to be upgraded

they had a 50x4, 100x2, and a 100x4, forgot what there sub amp was, but this amp styling is different

The decks still look, and specked nice, there component speakers look awesome, but there is obviously some newer changes in the last couple years

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Archived