Possible true Conspiracy theory

HAARP is true, but rather it has ever been successful is in question. HAARP was actually started many years ago by a civilian corp and then taken over by the military. Can't remember all the details. Just remember readin about it. The military denies any involvement although all the signs around the complex are the same ones out side all military installations.

As for screwing with weather, I cannot see why not...but to cause an earth quake? That would be a different story...If the US could or does have such a way to manipulate not only weather, but HUGE natural disasters, like earth quakes, that would be one hell of a weapon and we'd have the power to destroy countries w/o anyone 'knowing'. THats just scary.

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

Ive read up about secret societies, Like Free Masons, among some others. Secret black governments, which I believe is partially true. I just thought of something to, the last episode I remember watching on the Jessy show Conspiracy theory, it was before the Haiti quake, and they showed how there was a Free Mason, or a Star of US targets that have been attacked, they lined them all up, almost created a star or the Free Mason Right Angle, and Compass logo

The last location was in the Gulf of Mexico, close enough to there, Haiti?

Someone tell me they remember that episode?

I cant find the pic right now, OFCOURSE

something trippy to think about

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

that is freaky... like stated above we could destroy entire countries without knowing we did on accident or doin it on purpose plus the chart with haiti looks right this is a trippy subject but it seems to be true.

2004 Grand Prix

HU: Alpine 9886 :( for sale

Sub Amp:AQ2200d (possbly 2)

Enclosure:BCP Designs. Best for the Money

Electrical:1 Stinger SPV70 battery

Subs:2 15 D2 AQ HDC coppers

Wiring:0gauge power SoundQuest

Wiring:0gauge ground Kicker

141.8 @ 28hz tl legal on the dash.

142.6 @ 33hz tl legal on the dash.

Well, there is HAARP in Puerto Rico, and Venezuela and Puru also

The Venzuela array looks like it had a really strong concentration the day before Haiti... hmmmmmm

Actually Argentina has an array to it looks like, look at the clean strong spike listed here- I just found this

http://maestro.haarp.alaska.edu/cgi-bin/spectrum/getchart.cgi

I know there is one in Perto Rico, and Venezuela, not sure about Argentina

But its listed to the left of this chart from HAARPs site...

3rd edit: That link doesnt show the detailed link Iam looking at,

got to go to "Online Data"

NCDXF Beacons (18.11 MHz)

type in the date before Haitis quake, 1/11/10, and you see a vertical concentration in the area of the quake zone

But what do I know, Iam just reading lines, dates, and global zones

Woke up cause my comp was doing a backup and made a shit ton of angry noises at me and I had to check this out.

Just so we're all on the same page, we're looking at this chart?

chart.png

Alrighty. I've got a few things about this chart I don't like.

1) What the fuck is this chart?

2) What is this chart showing? In English please. I don't want some copypasta from another site attempting to explain it. I hate when people use examples like this to prove a point when they have no idea what it actually is. If you do know what it is, please explain so we're all on the same page.

3) I am horribly concerned by the giant fucking colored band of death that is raping Hawaii in every chart I've looked at. Maybe it's not Hawaii and it's just the mid-Pacific. But Jesus man. There's this epic blob of radio wave shit that is just owning the Pacific every day of the year and they just get concerned about it AFTER an earthquake happens?!? Who is in charge of this bullshit anyway? I'd put money on it Obama doesn't check up on the status of the daily charts when he has his morning coffee...

From what I can tell, the vertical axis is showing time zones/longitudes and the horizontal axis is showing times of day. I have no idea what is so special about the 18.11 MHz frequency, but I'll let that aside.

I'm all for science doing cool new stuff, seeing as I plan on making a career based on science doing cool new stuff, but if we've got the tech to cause earthquakes so we can build military bases so we can blow eachother up and we are actively using that technology to do just that, I'd say we've got a lot more issues to work out than arguing over what the chart above means to you. Humanity's always just bringing ourselves one step closer to extinction. And the only one's who will survive it are us bassheads who are already used to having earthquakes go off in our cars.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

If we all know of the Free Masons, how secret can they be?

But I do believe our gov't isn't what we are meant to believe. I don't think any of the officials that we see are actually in charge at all, I think its all just a puppet show.

as468x60pxbanner.gif

My Youtube Page. Check it out

The "SAV" - Sub-aural Assault Vehicle

Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X993

Image Dynamics CTX 6.5" Components

Q-logic 6.5" kick pods

CDT 6.5" CL-E6NEO Front door Midbass

Kicker ZX350.4

Knukonceptz SS Karma 4 channel 6m RCA

Fi Q 18" w/ brushed aluminum dust cap

7cu ft. ported box tuned to 28hz

Sundown SAZ-1000D

Iraggi 240 amp Amputator Alt

Big 3 in Monster 1/0awg

Second Skin Damplifier Lite on roof and front doors

But I do believe our gov't isn't what we are meant to believe. I don't think any of the officials that we see are actually in charge at all, I think its all just a puppet show.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA

Epic reply is epic!!!

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

haha Maxim, just throwing things out there, true, cant really explain anything, but knowing there is a HAARP array in Puerto Rico, assuming it happen to be activated on 1/11/10, and it was sensed in Venezuela, Peru, and Argentina, and the next day, the most unstable fault line within that area happens to have a devastating earthquake. I was ONLY connecting some dots

what if I stumbled on something? what if I was just paranoid and seeing something I thought I seen

I used this chart because it actually shows countries with HAARP activity that was sensed

Am I right about the graph? I'am sure I'am at least 25% right that there is something there

I don.t want to say Yes, I'am right, hopefully I'am wrong, because if I was right, I don't want dudes knocking on my door because they seen that.. hahah

Don't trip though, I'am no conspiracy theorist, not really, I was just connecting my own semi imaginable dots

As far as the graphs, I'am assuming its like a seismic chart in a way, but with receiver towers, after reading, and watching videos last night for like 5 hrs, I just caught on to how there is transceiver arrays, and receiver arrays or towers, I believe the countries listed there are the countries with receivers, the color is based on how strong of a signal they pick up from there local HAARP arrays

From how its said, how these units are meant to be used, originally, before the government/s took over, it sends a signal to the ionosphere, and its reflected back to the ground, the ground ends up showing up on a display to show the composition oh the ground, and deep under, to find fossil fuels, tunnels from the bad guys, mines, etc, just happens that it causes a electrical staticy light show in the sky at night time

day time you can see actual clouds distorting

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

who said they are secret?

within 5miles there is the local Freemason meeting center, the church has all the symbols in the windows, and the website says who you can meet to become a Freemason

who knows what the hell they do, I was just trying to explain something I seen on the TV show, and online, was hoping someone would come in here and explain what it was, the connecting the dots between terror attacks, etc

sundown.jpg

I am not big on conspiracies as I follow the thought of the simplest explanation is most often the correct explanation.

But i do like science.

Wave theory and resonance has been used to explain the creation of planets, stars, galaxies, solar systems, and even social groups in human society.

HAARP reminds me of this movie I saw.

Ed Lester

ShowtimeSPL Host

Showtime Electronics Video Marketing

My old Build Log
http://www.stevemead...08/#entry511451

http://www.youtube.com/showtimespl

TeamDeadlyHertz-HHREd.png

5 time dB Drag Finalist
Last ride 2007 HHR, current dB 153.5 and bass race 149.4 dB. 153.0 dB on music

New Ride, 2008 HHR SS. Build under way.
Loudest score ever = 171dB