Sonic Electronix

What is a good rca cable, need to buy some for my install.

I've got the lowest dollar KNU rcas. I'd definitely recommend them. They are really thick, and I don't have any noise at all in my car. No grounded head unit, no noise filters.

I've used Rockford RCAS. They don't feel like anything special at all. In fact, I had a ton of noise with them. But to each his own.

My next set of RCAs will probably be audison.

Ok, now the headunit is installed, I would like to purchase rca cables, but there is so many other there and all different prices, don't know what is good and what is crap. Anyone let me know what you are using and/or recommend?

RCA cables can make a big diffrence, for myself im long time out of building caraudios up. In the last times i read something that the SQ-guys put RCA from homehifi in there

cars that costs $$$$. My own experience with homehificable was, that i bought a cable 100 $ for 2 feet and change was that i had a amp or CD-player doublebetter than before.

The statement from the salespeople was, that this cable (Kimber PBJ) is builded electrophysical correct, nothing more nothing less. Since this time i spended

up till 1000$ for 3 feet RCA-cable (MIT). But the biggest diffrence what i realy for my own have heard, was the switch from standardcable to the Kimber PBJ. The rest was like all

in audiothings for every point higher in the bestlist u pay a big price. If u want, i have 20 or 21 feet (not sure we messure in meter, its 6,25 meter, thats arround 7 yards) Van den Hul M.C.D. Mk II doubleshielded cable for sale, i ask 180 $ + shipping to the U.S its under 4 punds german post will do that for 20 $ (Hawai as well, German post is crazy cheap if its till 4 punds)

The cable collecting dust for me in the last years and have still a followmodell what them sell in the moment for arround 50 $ for 2 feets with RCA-connectors, called same as MK III.

Its realy a big diffrence to have a electrophysical correct cable. Otherwise the importants thing on caraudio RCA-cable is the shielding, doubleshielded or higher.

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

I just bought and installed some Karma RCAs from Knukonceptz. They seem pretty nice and worked great for me. I got the 6 meter ones and they're plenty long for my Bonneville.

http://www.knukonceptz.com/productMaster.cfm?category=Karma%20SS%20RCA%20Kables

2002 Pontiac Bonneville SSEi

Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Alpine SPX-17REF 6.5" components (active)

Sundown SAX-50.4

Sundown z15 (3 cubes @ 35 hz)

Sundown SAX-1200D

2006 Buick Rainier CXL AWD V8

Stock Bose system

12" Alpine Type E in aeroported box

Profile AP1000M

patrick bateman - sq god said that, to a certain point rca's are all the same, not talking about the 99 cent store ones, but decent sets like monster or knukoncepts are good enough

Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details

patrick bateman - sq god said that, to a certain point rca's are all the same, not talking about the 99 cent store ones, but decent sets like monster or knukoncepts are good enough

Yeah, he want to win again, is this these guy with the red 5 er BMW terossi?

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

• 3 months later...

Archived