Second Skin Audio

Kens Recone Thread

you have any pics of the f series motor on the new basket? never seen what they look like

also whats hte best way to clean up a motors thats all dull?

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole

This is a 9500G motor, I dont have any F motors, hell, I barely ever see DDs roll thru here

what do you mean by clean up a dull motor?

Paint wise?

or chemical?

Chemicals, I just clean up the motor using Acetone, or toluene

cleans steel/ferrite really good

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

• 3 weeks later...

HX2 Power 10" used a inverted dome

DSCN2455.jpg

DSCN2456.jpg

4" coil 10" cone, wide roll surround

DSCN2458.jpg

Dome looks really dusty, its the damn camera, But anyways, left the house nice and shiny, pretty sexy

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

how much of would a couple of them 6x9s cost to get from you? i have a truck and im wanting some beefy 6x9s and that looks like a beast. pm me for a price, thsnks.

aaaa.png

"WHOEVER SAID MONEY CAN'T BUY HAPPINESS MUST OF BEEN BROKE"

Im putting this here cause your PM box if full.

the dust cap on one of the tens you made me decided to jump off the cone. can i bring it by and get it glued back on? or better yet get a inverted dust cap put on the two of em?

"Audio is not a hobby it's a lifestyle"

_____________________________Refs_1_Refs_2_____________________________

th_140x100square.jpgth_140x100rev2animated.gifth_RF_140x100_powersubs.jpg

Archived