Second Skin Audio

4 18" ssd's

is 4 18" ssds worth gettn for $1000 in box tuned to 34hz i was planning on buying these until i save up enough to drop in my hdc3 18's....

should i go ahead and get these or just wait save up and build for my hdc3 18's thats been sitting in my closet for a yr :-/ i want bass right now....

what i want to know is will i get loud with 4 ssds on around 2600watts rms (the box goes to 1 ohm final load) let me know something before i spend the last of my income tax on this.....

@DJSMARTGUY PRODUCER/ENGINEER of YOUNG PROBLEMZ ...boy i got so many........boy i got so many

-TEAM WOBBLY WOOFERS-

4 18s MAKE YOU SCREAM!

Wait. Get a small 12" or something if u need bass now, not 4 18's.

as468x60pxbanner.gif

My Youtube Page. Check it out

The "SAV" - Sub-aural Assault Vehicle

Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X993

Image Dynamics CTX 6.5" Components

Q-logic 6.5" kick pods

CDT 6.5" CL-E6NEO Front door Midbass

Kicker ZX350.4

Knukonceptz SS Karma 4 channel 6m RCA

Fi Q 18" w/ brushed aluminum dust cap

7cu ft. ported box tuned to 28hz

Sundown SAZ-1000D

Iraggi 240 amp Amputator Alt

Big 3 in Monster 1/0awg

Second Skin Damplifier Lite on roof and front doors

1000 is not gonna hurt me like that itll just push my build back towards the beginning of summer....

@DJSMARTGUY PRODUCER/ENGINEER of YOUNG PROBLEMZ ...boy i got so many........boy i got so many

-TEAM WOBBLY WOOFERS-

4 18s MAKE YOU SCREAM!

yep been had them i just dont have batteries and alts yet and i dont have multiple runs of 0 gauge and bracing rods and money for birch all that other stuff all i have is 4 18s and 4 bxi 2608ds had it sittn in closet for a yr now (i know i fail) ive been BS'n

this just seems like the easy way out until i can find time and afford the rest

im just lookn for something to hold me till then im tired of ridn around and people taking me and my presence for granted out bassing me when ive been loud before im ready for bass again

Edited by pcchris

-TEAM WOBBLY WOOFERS-

4 18s MAKE YOU SCREAM!

yep been had them i just dont have batteries and alts yet and i dont have multiple runs of 0 gauge and bracing rods and money for birch all that other stuff all i have is 4 18s and 4 bxi 2608ds had it sittn in closet for a yr now (i know i fail) ive been BS'n

UMMMM why not take that 1,000 buy an alt wire and a few batts and some wood and get to buildin?

Edited by dwright27

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

You already have 4-18s and amps, but are trying to save up for batteries, alts, wire, and building materials, but you want to spend $1000 for something else that is going to set you back from being able to do your build? I would start the build with what you have and save up for the rest.

BRENT

1997 GMC Yukon
1-DC xl18"
Stetsom 2K5E
3-Kinetik HC1800's

1967 Pontiac GTO

dude wtf, your not making any since here. you have the subs already? but you want to buy 4 Fi subs for now? why? just install the HDC3 subs you got now, build your box, and do waht you got to do. if you can spend $1,000 get a alt, wire, box and shit and start on build

2 AQ 10'' HDC3 copper subs

1 3500d AQ amp

146.3db on TL with stock electrical in single cab truck at 32hz

RESULT: 1st place at comp, 3rd overall out of 20 cars

what they all said, take the 1000, buy alts wiring and what you can for the box!

03 GMC Sierra Z71 Ext Cab l 2 15" American Bass XO's l 1 Lanzar HTG2600 l AudioVox 1510D In dash DVD l KnuKonceptz Wiring l Big Three Done with KnuKonceptz KLMX 1/0 l Infinity Reference 6022si 6-1/2" Front Door Speakers l Upgraded to 145A Alt from 105A Alt l Custom Box 2^3 under the rear bench with resined bottom, and about 4 lbs of polyfill